22/07/2014 :: Junior Architect
Award-winning architectural firm is seeking a junior architectural intern with a B.Arch or M.Arch degree and 1-2 years of professional experience. Ideal candidates have strong design skills and expertise in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino, V-Ray, 3D Studio Max, and physical model building. We seek a self-motivated individual with excellent organizational and communication skills.
This is a full time position with benefits and salary commensurate with experience. Candidate must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa.
Please submit cover letter, resume, work samples and salary expectations to email
. Please limit file size to 5MB. No phone calls please.
22/07/2014 :: Architect / Designer
Small, design-oriented New York City Architecture firm located on Columbus Circle, is seeking to hire a full-time apprentice architect / professional to work on residential, commercial, and healthcare projects. AutoCAD proficiency a must. Free-hand drawing, design talents, flexibility, and previous office experience are highly valued.
Excellent opportunity for new firm member to learn all aspects of the profession. Position involves preparation of design and construction documents; working closely with clients, consultants, and contractors through all phases of project execution.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume, work samples, and salary requirements to email
, call Andrew Tesoro at (212) 757-1841 or fax to: (212) 757-1842
22/07/2014 :: Interior Designer
We are working with a leading interior design company that has several studios across APAC. This company is known for their expertise in corporate interior design. They are seeking an experienced Interior Designer to join their team in Singapore.
- Develop highly conceptual designs for corporate interiors.
- Present the pitches to the clients with your team.
- Translate the detailed design into construction and manage the site administration works.
- Project lead on specific individual projects.
- At least 5 years experience in corporate interiors.
- Qualified in Interior design diploma/degree.
- Highly conceptual designer with excellent sketching ability.
- Strong experience in technical co-ordination and drawing production.
- Experience in space planning.
- Furniture and materials awareness.
- An excellent team player to sit within this large diverse company.
- Exceptional communication & management skills to handle multiple clients.
- Software: Sketch Up, AutoCAD & MS Project.
- Fluent in: English. Mandarin & Malay to liaise with multiple language speaking clients.
This really is an exciting role that requires top talent and a highly imaginative designer to handle. You will not only be part of an exciting team, but you’ll be excited to get stuck into these varied and exciting projects.
For more information please send your CV and PDF portfolio (less than 8MB) to email
22/07/2014 :: Technical Architect
My Client is a leading, multi-disciplined Architectural Consultancy with studios in the Middle East and Asia. Due to increased demand for their services and several large project wins, they are currently looking for a number of Architectural professionals to join the team in Dubai.
This celebrated and highly successful firm are currently looking for a technically focused architect to join the team in their Dubai studio.
Skills and experience required:
- A qualified architect with at least of 8 years of post-qualification experience.
- You will have great technical skills and a fantastic eye for detail.
- You must be able to check construction and detail drawings as well as contractors shop drawings, making suggestions and amendments as and where required.
- You will be highly self-motivated.
- You must be able to efficiently manage your own time and resources.
- Very good communication skills are paramount.
- Knowledge of BIM will be advantageous.
- Good Sketch up, and AutoCAD skills are essential.
- 3D skills will be considered advantageous.
The salary for this position is around 25,000 – 30,000 aed and negotiable depending on the applicant and their skills and experience.
Please send a current copy of your CV and Portfolio including technical detailing work and construction drawings to Marc Wakefield using the email
22/07/2014 :: Architect
BHC Architects, is one of the oldest architectural firms in continuous operation in the United States, with offices located in New York and Baltimore. The Baltimore office is seeking an architect/project manager with 5-10 years experience. This position affords an opportunity to work on exciting and major portfolio-quality architectural projects in Baltimore's Inner Harbor as well as projects throughout the region. REVIT proficiency is required. The ability to work as a dedicated team member is equally necessary, as is the motivation and discipline to work independently. Salary is commensurate with experience. A competitive benefits package of health, dental, vacation and sick/personal days is also offered.
Send resume and salary requirements to email