24/04/2014 :: Junior Architect
Vincent Martineau Architect P.C. is an architectural design firm located in Brooklyn, NY. Most of our work is design of ground up multifamily residential buildings and planning of higher education facilities. All of our projects are located in the Metropolitan New York City area, and we have a number of projects of various sizes at various stages of completion ranging from programming studies to construction punch listing, from 16,000 s.f. to 160,000 s.f.
We are looking for an architect with 2 to 6 years of experience to join us and collaborate at all phases of the work, from early conceptual design to construction.
Candidates should know how to use Archicad, Autocad and Revit.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and work samples.
24/04/2014 :: Project Architect
Project-Space is a small architecture firm based in Manhattan. We specialize in simple, modern designs for high-end residential projects, as well as landscape projects, art galleries, and museums.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 10 years experience working for an architect.
- Licensed architect.
- CAD proficiency.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and contractors.
- Solid contracts and project administration experience.
- Project management and building code skills.
- Comprehensive field supervision skills.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email
24/04/2014 :: Architect, Urban Designer
A well established multidisciplinary firm is looking for a newly qualified Architect, a Graduate Urban Designer and an experienced Part I Architectural Assistant.
All candidates must have exceptional communication skills and be proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, In-design, Sketchup and hand drawing. Further experience in a 3D programme such as Revit would be an advantage. Candidates must have a valid driving licence.
The Architect must have very good design and detailing skills and have experience of job running, and should be mindful of all aspects of sustainable design. The position is open for a person who is motivated and ambitious, who wishes to work on projects in a number of different sectors and of varying sizes.
The Graduate Urban Designer should hold or be near completing a masters degree in Urban Design . Having past work experience in Urban Design is desirable but not essential. Excellent graphics and presentation skills are essential.
The Architectural Assistant must be enthusiastic, proactive and responsible. The candidate is expected to gain experience in all RIBA stages of architecture.
DPDS has been established for over 25 years and specialises in Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture and Planning. It is based in Swindon Old Town with a branch in Derby.
Send CV and examples of both design and technical work to email
24/04/2014 :: Intern Architect
Schacht Aslani Architects has openings for the following position: Intern Architect/Job Captain with 1-4 years of experience in the design and documentation of public agency, educational and/or cultural projects. Must be proficient in Revit.
Our firm is located in downtown Seattle and specializes in the design of cultural, academic and religious buildings. Projects include both renovation and new construction. Recently completed work includes three LEED Gold certified projects: Seattle Fire Station No. 30, Peninsula College’s Maier Hall at Peninsula College and North Seattle Community College’s Opportunity Center.
Candidates for this position must:
- Đave the ability to communicate effectively, work in a collaborative environment and be committed to excellence.
- Understand the International Building Code (IBC) and sustainable design principles.
- Demonstrate experience producing design and construction documents.
- Demonstrate proficiency with software programs such as Revit, AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Sketch-up.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work with an office that has a growing reputation for design excellence.
- Please mail or email resumes to Andy Gilbert at Schacht Aslani Architects, 901 Fifth Ave., Suite 2720, Seattle, WA 98164 or email
. Include salary history, project experience, samples of work and references. No phone calls please.
Schacht Aslani Architects, P.C. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status or the presence of any physical, sensory or mental ability.
24/04/2014 :: Intermediate Architect
Design-oriented, growing architecture firm seeks Intermediate Architect with 5-10 years experience.
Work in association with Kevin Hom Architects award winning design firm.
Experience with institutional design higher education, library, design required.
Strong design skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Skilled in production of contract drawings in AutoCAD and/ Working knowledge of Revit.or Micro Station, application of technical standards and guidelines and coordination with engineering disciplines.
- Ability to work in a high performance team environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
We offer a competitive wage, complete benefits package, including 401(k), medical and dental plans, and opportunities for growth.
Send resume and salary requirements to email