09/12/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Gran Kriegel Associates is a mid-sized architectural firm specializing in publicly-funded multi-family residential and K-12 educational projects. We are seeking an architect with 4 to 8 years of New York City experience to join our team. Requirements include first-hand experience in construction administration of projects in the $10 million to $20 million range. The successful candidate will be familiar with site observation, shop drawing review, preparing sketches, and will work directly under a senior PM. Experience with the NYC School Construction Authority a plus. Excellent communication skills required and fluency with ACAD mandatory.
Please submit resumes to email
09/12/2013 :: Interior Designer
At ZGF Architects LLP, our ability to provide design excellence is based on our ability to attract and retain creative people committed to design, innovation, and professional growth within a highly collaborative team environment.
The Seattle office is currently seeking an Interior Designer with 3 to 8 years’ experience. Successful candidates will have experience with furniture selection, specification, budgets and installation as well as exceptional design sense, strong graphic, technical, and communication skills. Knowledge of Revit or BIM is highly desired, command of SketchUp and the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, and LEED accreditation is encouraged.
ZGF is a nationally recognized design firm receiving numerous awards including the AIA Architecture Firm Award. The Seattle office is comprised of over 100 staff working on a broad range of project types and scales. We offer competitive salary and benefits, and a collaborative work environment with breath taking views of Mount Rainier and the Puget Sound. ZGF is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to hiring qualified returning veterans and disabled individuals.
We invite qualified candidates to apply online
including cover letter, resume, and work samples. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects (ZGF), www.zgf.com
09/12/2013 :: Experienced Architect
A vibrant and well-established West London design led practice is looking for a number of roles with proven experience in the private luxury residential sector.
- Minimum 3 years work experience.
- Passionate and creative designer.
- Strongly self motivated and a good team player.
- Excel at working independently and meeting deadlines.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good hand drawing ability.
- Job running skills up to £3-5m projects.
- Preferable experience of projects in the luxury residential market in the UK or abroad.
- New build, refurbishment and commercial experience.
- Good design skills at building scale and detail.
- Good contract admin experience.
- Preferable good knowledge of Lifetime Homes and DDA requirements.
- Working knowledge of Vectorworks 2013/4 /Photoshop/InDesign skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a stunning projects in a welcoming and friendly environment.
09/12/2013 :: 3D Designer
Our client, a top International Brand Experience Specialist is urgently seeking a creative Freelance 3D Designer who is passionate about design. Prospective candidates must have a strong background in brand experiences, exhibitions, events and retail. You must be ambitious, and able to hit the ground running.
- Degree holder in Interiors, 3D Design or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Exhibitions, events and branding experience preferred.
- Strong conceptual ability and able to drive ideas.
- Proven experience working on national or international projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organized and capable of taking initiative.
- Great team player but also be able to take ownership of their project.
- Excellent software and hand drawing skills.
- Cinema 4D is preferred. Other 3D programs will be considered if the candidate can work from their own computer.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Must be Immediate availability.
- Must work onsite in the clients Hong Kong Studio.
- Must have a registered business or sole proprietorship.
For more information, please feel free to get in touch with Liz Gallagher at +852 2915 2900 or email your updated CV and PDF portfolio examples (under 5MB) to email
09/12/2013 :: Architect
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope:
Architect will work within team to design, develop and project manage free standing retail stores for both new design/construction & renovations of existing stores globally.
- Produce and manage design and design development packages for new retail stores and renovations.
- Responsible for project management including; design, construction, millwork shop drawing review, budget and schedule maintenance.
- Coordinate project scope with various consultants: Lighting, Engineer, Production Architect, Code and Construction Manager.
- Coordinate project’s program requirements with Ralph Lauren's in-house departments; Decorative, Merchants, Visual and Operations.
- Maintain constant dialogue with managers regarding status and progress of projects.
- Degree in Architecture, and 5-7 years’ experience in high-end/luxury retail design or with high end/luxury residential architecture design firm(s).
- In-depth understanding and ability to utilize AutoCAD 2007 (or more recent version) – AutoCAD test will be required in final stages of interview process.
- Must have a high level of luxury design skills; ability to sketch and hand draw.
- Knowledge of millwork standards, details and construction.
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and internet.
- Familiarity beneficial in Adobe applications (Photoshop CS4, Acrobat X Pro) and Autodesk applications (Buzzsaw 2011, Design Review 2011, DWG TrueView 2011).
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
To apply please send your CV and electronic portfolio in English language to Tommie Mianecki
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.