18/06/2013 :: Project Architect
iD Group is a design oriented, small design-build practice that mainly specializes in high-end residential projects. Our multi-disciplinary approach allows us to engage in all parts of the process – from architecture and managing the construction, through interior design, furniture design, and landscape. We have a high paced, collaborative work environment, in which motivated, curious individuals will thrive.
- Leading the design development, construction documents, and construction administration phases of projects.
- Researching and developing appropriate solutions to programming requirements, including zoning and hillside requirements.
- Extensive detailing and coordination of construction sets.
- Coordinating with consultant teams including MEP and structural engineers.
- Preparing documents that are in line with construction budgets.
- BArch or MArch degree from an Accredited Architecture program.
- Minimum 10 years professional practice experience in an architectural office.
- Extensive experience in master planning, programming and all phases of design, especially Construction Documents.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including presentations and technical conversations with design team, staff, architects, engineers, and building owners. An eye for detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills including ability to prepare clear, informative presentation materials.
Must be able to work legally in the U.S.
18/06/2013 :: Junior Interior Designer
Jan and George have worked over a two decades as Interior Designers in The Netherlands with customers all over Europe and the rest of the world. In 2009 a dream came true, Jan and George opened their first JANGEORGe location in The United States. Besides Interior Design services, Jan and George offer an exclusive mix of modern, contemporary European furniture, combined with antiques, lighting, art, fabrics and accessories.
JANGEORGe is actively seeking a Jr. Interior Designer/Assistant candidate that is enthusiastic of all phases of Interiors. The qualified candidate will provide assistance to Jan and George and will be working from the JANGEORGe Sag Harbor store. This position offers the opportunity to work on premier design projects in The Hamptons and New York City area.
Ideal candidates should:
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Prove to be self-motivated, goal oriented and exhibit the potential to turn ideas and concepts into reality.
- Live in the area of Hamptons or NYC.
- Be American citizens.
Please submit a portfolio, along with a cover letter and resume to email
18/06/2013 :: Interior Designer
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated interior designer or architect with a demonstrable interest in interiors to join our team in Paris to work on high end retail projects.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- A recognised degree qualification in interior architectural design and/or architecture.
- A minimum of three to four years of experience.
- References in retail and/or commercial projects.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Fluent French and english, spoken and written.
- 3D modeling and rendering skills is a plus.
18/06/2013 :: Interior Workplace Architect
We are a leading and highly motivated architecture studio, with a strong focus on world-class architecture, design and technology. For internationally renowned clients such as Google, Unilever or Credit Suisse we create and design outstandingly unique and innovative workplace solutions.
For further expansion of our bi-lingual team, we are currently seeking to fill the following demanding full-time position.
- Proactive and flexible personality with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional sense of commitment and responsibility.
- Outstanding team player.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in interior and workplace design.
- Significant knowledge and experience in demanding project management.
- Relevant experience from concept to construction (stages D-K).
- Extensive creative competence.
- Broad-based design capabilities.
- Excellent understanding of material and products.
- Strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive organisational and multitasking capabilities.
- Strong detail and efficiency orientation.
Language & Computing Skills:
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written).
- Fluent German language skills are an advantage.
- Excellent computing skills (AutoCAD or Vector Works, Photoshop, InDesign, MS Office).
Must be fulfilled in order to be considered for this position.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in interior and workplace design.
- Excellent computing skills in AutoCAD or Vector Works.
We offer a highly interesting and versatile function within an eclectic work ambiance with international flair. Due to flat hierarchies and extraordinary team spirit, we also provide a vast range of opportunities for the development and implementation of own initiatives and creative approaches as well as numerous possibilities to proactively co-create own long-term professional perspectives.
We are looking forward to receiving your application per e-mail only, accompanied by your CV, Photo, Portfolio and References.
Please quote the Reference Number 250413 in your mail subject line and send your application to the attention of Ms. Caterina Onori as follows: job250413@CamenzindEvolution.com.
Please note that we will only be able to respond to applications which fullfil our Key Requirements.
Architecture - Design - Technology
18/06/2013 :: Architect
John Ciardullo Associates, PC is a mid-size, design oriented architectural firm with a range of projects that include the new construction and renovation of schools, libraries, community and recreational centers. The office environment is informal and collaborative emphasizing a team approach to projects.
We are seeking a BIM Manager/Architect to work on several new educational projects. The person must have extensive experience using Revit and will be responsible for:
- Setting up projects in Revit including the initial model and implementing the workflow to produce architectural and structural construction documents.
- Implementing the requirements of the NYC School Construction Authority BIM Guidelines and Standards.
- Educating office staff in Revit.
The person must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in architecture or design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with BIM/Revit and AutoCAD.
- Minimum 3 years of experience producing architectural construction documents.
This a full time position with benefits. Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. The person must be able to start work in the near future.
Please send resume with cover letter to email