28/07/2014 :: Commercial Interior Designer
Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects New York (PCPANY) is a 25-person firm that specializes in large scale, highly visible and sophisticated buildings. At PCPANY we believe architecture as place making achieves its richest qualities through integrative sustainable design. Every design project we undertake is unique, with our process adapted to the particulars of each client and the specifics of each project.
We are currently seeking an experienced Interior Designer to join our New York office that has expertise in large scale, Class-A corporate office interiors. The ideal candidate will be proactive with a desire to work in a collaborative team environment to generate creative design solutions. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the design team to generate and develop programming, workplace planning, as well as layouts, selections, and specifications of furnishings, equipment, lighting and materials.
- Clear communication and coordination with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements.
Develop design concepts, participate in document preparation and construction observation.
- Incorporate integrated sustainable design solutions into projects.
- Participate and advise staff on projects during Construction Administration.
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience in large scale, Class A commercial office and commercial retail interiors with high profile clients.
- Excellent visualization skills combined with the ability to work with a client’s brand and interests.
- Ability to lead a full building interior design effort while coordinating with a new building core and shell team in a fast-paced environment.
- Well-organized in program tracking and space planning.
Strong up-to-date knowledge of Class-A commercial office design trends including latest furniture, lighting and material products, construction methodology, materials applications and manufacturers/supplier appropriateness.
- Outstanding client presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite programs.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD – (Revit proficiency a plus).
Please submit all materials (cover letter, resume and work samples, etc.) in PDF format to email
28/07/2014 :: Intermediate Architect
H3 is seeking an Intermediate Architect to join our Manhattan office. Working closely with the Project Architect, you will be responsible for daily design and detail development for the project as well as maintaining the design intent throughout all phases. Tasks include maintaining and updating the Revit model through all phases of projects, and assisting in managing the documentation and coordination process, with particular emphasis on construction documents, technical detailing, and construction administration.
- Desire to work on exciting public and private projects for cultural and institutional clients in New York City and nationwide.
- 5-7 Years experience with demonstrated competence in all phases of the work on projects greater than $10M.
- Licensed Architect preferred.
- Previous experience in project coordination preferred.
- Performing Arts experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Detailing and materials knowledge.
- Detail oriented.
- Autodesk Revit experience preferred.
- Field Experience preferred.
Please send your resume, cover letter, work samples (less than 4 MB) and salary requirements to email
with "Intermediate Architect" in the subject line.
H3 Hardy Collaboration Architecture is an award-winning design firm founded in 2004 and dedicated to planning and design for arts, culture, and public space. Our collaborative community of 30 professionals is nationally recognized for projects that enhance the fabric and culture of communities: theaters, performing arts centers, libraries, museums, higher education, parks, restaurants, retail, visitor centers, and more.
28/07/2014 :: Architect
We have the perfect opportunity for an architect with 3-5 years Post Part III experience looking to further their career. Our Client, an award-winning practice prides itself on having a low turnover of staff. They continually work on and deliver exceptional schemes across a mixed portfolio from residential to commercial to education projects. Due to the upturn in the market they are busier then ever and are looking for an Architects to join on a permanent basis with the view to grow and develop with the business.
Our Client is looking for candidates who fulfill the following:
- 1-5 years post RIBA Part III experience.
- Demonstrate project running experience throughout all work stages.
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to liaise with Clients and other design professionals.
- Strong leadership qualities and ideally some experience leading teams.
- The desire to be the main lead on projects as well as bring new ideas and value to projects.
- Self-motivated, pragmatic and a creative problem solver.
- Project sector experience to ideally include residential projects but not limited to.
- Must have UK experience.
- Sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
- Revit Knowledge would be advantageous.
Please send your CV with project samples (not bigger than 5mb) including, covering letter outlining notice period, brief summary of experience and salary expectations to email
28/07/2014 :: Architect
Don't miss this career opportunity! Award-Winning Bethesda architecture/design firm is seeking highly motivated designers w/ strong design, technical & communication skills. MArch or professional degree from accredited architecture program, 2-4 year experience, proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop & Sketch-up required. Excellent design, graphic, and verbal presentation skills are essential to this position. Send resume, cover letter and portfolio to email
March or Professional Degree.
2-4 years experience.
28/07/2014 :: Senior Architect
We have been approached by this major UK wide practice who is urgently seeking a senior level qualified Architect (RIBA 3/ARB registered) for their head office based in beautiful rural Oxfordshire. Their workload is primarily healthcare and education biased where they have been a market leader for a number of years and continue to expand due to recent project success.
They are currently seeking an individual who has the ability to coordinate the design and construction phases of complex projects whilst undertaking a management position within the Studio. You will be leading teams on both large/complex projects and will also be expected manage small projects independently so you will definitely receive a varied workload.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual to play a pivotal role within the Studio as a whole whilst also managing external relationships. You will also be expected to assist in the development of junior members of staff and promote excellent people management practices. Some involvement in business development activities will be required.