30/04/2013 :: Intermediate Architectural Designer
Nelligan White Architects is seeking to hire intermediate designers with professional degree and a minimum 3 -5 years experience. An interest in challenging public-sector work is highly desirable. This is an opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our work in all phases of projects.
Ideal applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A high level of motivation.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication.
- Previous work experience with all phases of design and construction administration.
- Be a conceptual thinker with strong technical skills (design and drawing).
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Revit a plus.
Nelligan White is a small firm with a diverse roster of clients, working with a wide range of consultants. Our talented staff is dedicated to producing high-caliber work in both the public and private sectors. Organized as a collaborative environment, all members of the team participate in design, technical work, and construction administration. In their practice, Nelligan White is based on the shared belief that good architecture should enhance the quality of life for the individuals and communities involved. Integral to this belief is the architect’s responsibility to incorporate environmentally sustainable solutions into every aspect of the design process.
Please put Intermediate Architectural Designer in the subject line and please reference AI-01 at top of your cover letter.
Interested candidates must email in order: cover letter, resume, salary requirement, references and portfolio (link ok) in a single PDF with the applicant’s name and date as title (eg. 2013.01.04_JaneDoe.pdf) to:
30/04/2013 :: Architect
Di Biase Filkoff Architects PC is seeking an intermediate level architect with a minimum of 3 years experience in all phases of basic architectural services for high-end single family residential and estate type projects. Candidates to have the following qualifications:
- Professional degree from an accredited architectural program.
- Excellent design, technical and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in assembling highly detailed and coordinated Schematic Design and Construction Documents for traditional style high-end single family residential structures and out buildings for projects located in the northeast.
- Profiency in AutoCAD 2010 or later.
- Thiis is a full time position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Established in 1993, Di Biase Filkoff Architects PC is located in Westchester County on the Village Green in historic Bedford, NY.
Please send resume with cover letter to email
Fax: (914) 234-7309
Mail: DiBiase Filkoff Architects PC, Village Green 187, Bedford, NY 10506.
30/04/2013 :: Architect
OMA’s Doha office is looking for an experienced hands-on Architect who can work independently and in a team and is able to guide and coach other professionals. The Architect will be based in Doha and report directly to the Project Leader or Associate of his/her project and ultimately to the Partner in charge.
- Professional degree in Architecture, Masterplanning, Design or in a relevant field.
- Strong conceptual and design talent.
- 5+ years’ work experience in internationally renowned offices.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with large scale, complex projects, preferably within the Middle East Region.
- Fundamental understanding of the design process and ability to translate great architecture into a great building.
- Experience in (technical) detailing, project related (special) material research, and complex problem solving on all scales.
- Ability to liaise where appropriate with consultants to assess design solutions and guarantee the integrity of the final design.
- Ability to assist in the production and development of all necessary documents, drawings, models, images, schemes etc. related to the design and building process.
- Strong AutoCAD, 3D Max, Rhino, and Adobe Suite skills (experience with Revit is an asset).
- Fluency in English (Arabic is an asset).
- Confidence in working in a complex and international environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Knowledge of OMA’s work.
To apply use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio as a single PDF file.
Office for Metropolitan Architecture, www.oma.eu
30/04/2013 :: Project Architect
ci design, inc. is looking for a licensed Project Architect, with 7 - 10 years of post-graduate experience at our office in Baltimore.
The applicant must be able to review, evaluate, supervise and prepare architectural drawings and manage all aspects to execute projects, supervise staff and be able to lead and direct the work of others. Must be able to interface with clients and consultants. The applicant must possess a thorough knowledge of construction methods and materials, codes and the regulatory process.
Required competencies include Microsoft Office and AutoCAD. Revit and other graphic and 3D software capabilities are a plus.
30/04/2013 :: Senior Project Architect
Senior Project Architect with a minimum of 15 years management and construction administration experience in Type III and Type V multi-family residential buildings in California. Individual must be well organized, have strong time management and technical skills, as well as outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Must have extensive, proven on-site experience with noted construction types and with working collaboratively with contractors and building owners. Must also have extensive in-office experience producing construction documents on these building types. This can be either a full-time or part-time position.
- Minimum of 15 years production and construction administration experience with Type V and Type III multi-family project types in the Los Angeles area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of professional liability issues related to construction administration.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Revit.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable and updated building codes and ADA and HUD housing requirements.
- Proof of US citizenship or authorization to work in the United States.
Please submit resume, sample of work and salary requirements only by email
. No telephone calls permitted. Candidates chosen for an interview must bring recent design and production samples as applicable to position.