19/04/2013 :: Designer
Established in 1975, the architecture and planning firm of Togawa Smith Martin, Inc (TSM) is prominent in the field of multi-family residential and mixed-use retail/residential design. Located in downtown Los Angeles, and with many of the nation’s premier developers and public housing agencies among its clients, TSM has designed over 25,000 housing units throughout the Western United States. Acclaimed for its unique ability to blend sensitive design with thoughtfully composed and cost effective planning, TSM has been recognized with numerous design awards from both governmental and professional organizations.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Passion for design, creative.
- Good communication skills with client and staff.
- Strong presentation skills, including experience with Photoshop & Sketch up.
- Versatile in design styles, traditional-modern.
- Fast learner-self motivated.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Familiar with architectural phases SD-CDs.
- Residential/Mixed use experience a must.
- Strong in drawing technology AutoCAD/Revit.
- Familiar with building materials.
- BA Architecture/B.Arch.
- Experience with projects in Asia a plus.
We offer a creative environment where professional growth is encouraged. This opportunity is accompanied by company paid on-site parking, 401(k) plan, and 40 hours based on a 4-1/2 day workweek.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume & portfolio referencing TSM Designer in the subject line of your correspondence.
19/04/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
A+I (Architecture + Information) is an full-service architecture firm in New York, NY. Since the firms creation in 1996, A+I has integrated architecture, computer visualization, client contact and web-based media. Projects range from corporate offices and retail showrooms to residential lofts and medical facilities.
Candidates should have:
- Professional architectural degree from an accredited institution.
- Candidate must have minimum 3 consecutive years’ experience (post-grad).
- AutoCAD proficiency a must, as well as 3-d modeling, preferably Sketchup.
- Work history must include experience within a design driven environment for all phases of work from schematic design to construction administration.
- Candidate must possess excellent English communication and collaboration skills.
- Candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking within a context of fast-paced projects.
- Currently living in NY area, available to start within 4 weeks of interview.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Please include work samples, and resume in a single PDF to email
. Limit 3 MB file size. No phone calls please.
19/04/2013 :: Project Architect
- Capable of completing project independently and presenting to clients.
- Experience in large scale public building, especially hospital design.
- Abilities in conceptual design, schematic design and design development. Good at organizing project designing process and understanding the needs of the clients.
- Fluent in English,any Germany or French language skills are preferred.
- Ardently interested in architecture designing, high responsibility and good spirit with teamwork.
Please submit your application materials through the website
19/04/2013 :: Interior Designer
The New York Office of VOA Associates Incorporated, a national and international architecture, interior design and planning firm, is seeking an Interior Designer (mid-level interior designer / interior architect with 8-10 years of experience) with previous experience in office/workplace design preferred.
Candidate must be experienced in all phases of projects, including project set-up, design and construction documentation and administration. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience working directly with clients. Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp and other graphic programs is essential. Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work with minimal supervision.
work samples with resume.
VOA Associates Incorporated, www.voa.com
19/04/2013 :: Licensed Architect
Our US based client has an immediate career opportunity in HCMC, Vietnam for a licensed Architect that has a background in Hospitality project management.
10 plus years experience as project director/manager.
experience with project ownership, consultants, problem solving & ability to relocate to HCMC Vietnam for 2 year minimum contract.
For consideration upload your resume and portfolio 5MB max at our website
Design Search Associates, www.designsearchassociates.com