13/04/2013 :: Junior Architect
Shelton Mindel & Associates, an award-winning Manhattan-based firm, seeks a qualified architect (B.Arch and M.Arch only) with 2- 5 years of experience to work on high-end residential projects. There should be an interest in rigorous design, attention to detail, and a strong sense of organization. Applicant should have strong design and presentation skills, and experience with Construction Documents.
Experience with ACAD, Rhino, Maxwell, and Adobe Creative Suite is required. 3D studio Max and Vray is a plus.
Please submit cover letter, resume and work samples as a single PDF attachment to email
No phone calls, please.
13/04/2013 :: Interior Designer
Mid-sized full-service design firm is seeking an Interior Designer with a minimum of 6-10 years experience to join our team for a position in either Beijing, China or Las Vegas, Nevada. This person will work as part of the team during all phases of a project, working in either the Las Vegas or Beijing office. The Las Vegas position will require occasional travel to China.
Position requires a candidate experienced in conceptual design, design development, construction documents, and furniture and material selection. The firm has a diversified mix of commercial, institutional, and residential clients.
Candidate should have 6-10 years’ experience in the design of commercial interiors projects (high-end hotel and corporate interior experience preferred). Professional degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture is required, NCIDQ preferred. Candidate should possess knowledge of all aspects of interior design: space planning, programming, FF&E, lighting design, and color and material selection. Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills required, along with hand drawing skills. Excellent verbal and graphic communications skills are required. Proficiency in conceptualization, hand sketching, AutoCad, and Adobe Creative Suite are desired. Excellent salary and bonus will be provided based on skills and performance.
Please submit short cover letter, resume, and work samples, including a description of the role applicant player in the execution of the project. Format should be PDF, maximum size of 5MB.
All material should be sent to both email@example.com
13/04/2013 :: Architect
Harris Calnan are an award winning construction company with over 20 years experience in high end new build and refurbishment projects in and around London. In addition to traditional construction contracts, we now have a Design and Build department and are looking for a technically gifted and enthusiastic Part III Architect to join and help expand this sector of the company.
The successful candidate will require:
- Excellent technical ability and previous on site experience in the high end residential and commercial sector.
- Excellent construction knowledge and experience in construction detailing in the high end residential and commercial sector.
- Solid ability to design with, communicate and direct consultants and sub-contractors.
- Excellent organisation skills, and the ability to work on a number of projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microstation V8i 2D is essential and 3D is desirable.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- 1-3 years experience post Part III.
Applicants should send their CV with samples of work incorporated to Hannah Davies at email
13/04/2013 :: Design Architect
Driven by a passion for great design, the creation of great places and the creative process, RTKL implements innovative ideas across multiple services and lines of business. Our firm is organized to encourage the creative process, to cross-pollinate ideas and talents across offices and deliver quality at all levels, in all places. Our passionate pursuit of excellence, the application of our creativity to solve our clients’ challenges, our technical expertise and our collaborative spirit are measures of our success. Each of us is charged with nurturing the firm’s next generation by demonstrating excellence. Our future depends on a culture that embraces diversity, inspires innovation and encourages the free and open exchange of ideas. Creativity. Collaboration. Communication. We share these values among ourselves and with our clients. Our articulation of them will lead us to new challenges and future successes.
RTKL's Los Angeles office is seeking a lead architectural designer with significant experience in domestic residential and commercial office. Lead Designer must possess a strong portfolio, exceptional presentation skills and be extremely passionate about getting projects designed and built. The ability to communicate design solutions using a variety of methods is essential (sketches, hand drawing, computer modeling, CAD drawings / Revit). Strong mentor and leadership skills are vital and will be used to guide team members. This position will support marketing efforts.
- Designs, coordinates and manages the design process for multi-family residential, commercial office and mixed use projects.
- Serves as the main contributor during client meetings and presentations.
- Duties include directing and collaboratively producing quality projects that meet or exceed the firm's quality standards regarding design intent, technical delivery, performance-driven design and project management.
- Negotiates critical and controversial issues with appropriate parties involved.
- Resolves problems characterized by their lack of precedents or source of material.
Barbara Proano – Only online applications and resumes will be accepted at link
RTKL Associates Inc., www.rtkl.com
13/04/2013 :: Senior Designer
An international architectural signage company specializing in the luxury hospitality industry is looking for a Graphic Designer for their expanding team. The right candidate will be working with their multi-disciplinary team and see the projects from concept to completion.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant graphic design experience ideally in the signage design; senior candidates will be considered for the Senior Graphic Designer position.
- Experience working with signage projects with international or luxury clients.
- Understand the full production schedules and work flow.
- Excellent software skills: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and CAD.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediate availability is an advantage.
For more information, please get in touch with Veronica Yu on +852 2915 2900 or email your updated CV and PDF format portfolio examples (less than 3MB) to email