01/05/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
The office of ME Architect P.C. was started in New York City 1990 by. architect Michael Even. ME Architect P.C. is a full service design firm. providing planning, architectural and interior design work. ME Architect P.C. values close collaboration with its clients in order to ensure a high quality of design and the fulfillment of the programmatic needs while meeting budgetary and scheduling constraints.
Great opportunity for a qualified architect with 5-8 years experience in all aspects of design and construction of multiple dwelling projects.
Great working environment!
The qualified candidate must have:
- Demonstrated design and 3D rendering skills.
- Leadership ability and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Management experience.
- A thorough knowledge of NYC zoning and building codes.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
This is a growth opportunity position in a small, midtown, full service architectural firm specializing in residential, health care, commercial and high end interiors. Please send resume and cover letter along with work samples and salary requirements to email
01/05/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Stenfors Associates Architects is seeking a project architect to work on current projects. Applicants should preferably have a Master's Degree in architecture from an accredited university with 5 to 7 years experience. We are looking to hire local candidates who are available to start work immediately and have authorization to work in the U.S. We are not considering candidates from outside of the US. Excellent English, both written and spoken, is required. Those individuals without proficiency in Revit will not be considered.
- 5 to 7 years of architectural design, production & technical experience through all phases of project design and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, writing and graphic communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to produce accurate and complete work with minimal supervision.
- Well organized, good team worker.
- Minimum of 3 year of professional work experience in Revit, AutoCAD, sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 3D rendering proficiency in Artlantis and flash animation are a plus.
- Construction Administration experience with projects where you prepared CDís is a plus.
- Some knowledge of HTML it would be a plus.
- Restaurants, labs and Campus housing experiences are a plus.
About stenforS|Associates architects: Current work includes laboratories, restaurants, medical, higher education projects, high end housing, interiors and challenging Revit & 3D modeling assignments. The firm emphasizes the use of 3D modeling and software in the design and construction process.
Please email resume in PDF format (file size less than 4 MB and do not exceed 10 pages) with design & technical drawing work samples (a Revit floor plan drawing and samples are required). Word format resumes are not acceptable. Resumes submitted without work samples and a cover letter (describing yourself and why you want to work for us) will not be considered; applications with only a reference to a website will not be considered.
All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration. Send a salary history as well as immigration status to email
. Salary is competitive and based on experience/skill level. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
01/05/2013 :: Senior Architect, Architect
WPA wish to appoint:
- A senior architect with considerable design and job-running experience.
- An experienced technical architect/architectural technologist.
- A newly qualified architect.
To join a small firm with attractive offices in Clerkenwell, London EC1, working on demanding projects in a highly regulated environment. Involvement would be at all stages from Feasibility to Completion, and the ability to run several jobs at once would be essential. Projects are typically in the range of £0.5-£10m and require to be fully designed and tendered using NEC3 contract. Experience of this type of work is essential.
Key attributes required
- Experience of working within the rail/underground regulatory environment is essential for the senior architect position and highly desirable for the technical architect/technician.
- Good communicator, client and contractor facing.
- Ability to communicate design ideas and technical information visually in a clear and comprehensive manner, using CAD and/or hand drawn sketches.
- Good designer, planning layouts and 3D conceptual and detail.
- Good technical knowledge of regulations, standards and construction.
- Good CAD skills 2D essential, 3D ideal-we use Microstation XM.
- Knowledge of specification and detailing of materials is essential.
In the first instance, the appointments may be temporary, however if extended there is considerable potential for personal growth and development. Salary based on experience and ability.
Please submit CV and examples of recent work by email
01/05/2013 :: Designer
TCA specializes in design-driven planning and architecture for high density multi-family housing and mixed-use developments. Our offices in Los Angeles, Irvine, and Oakland California are open environments in which Studio Directors and senior personnel interact directly with teams at all levels. Collaboration and cooperation are emphasized together with training, personal responsibility and professional growth. Excellence is pursued in every aspect of our work.
TCA is seeking a highly creative Designer who is passionate about design and takes leadership in design concept. He/she will use their high level technical/computer design skills to turn ideas into reality.
This ideal individual will have the following qualifications:
- Be able to quickly and readily generate concept sketches for multi-family and mixed-use design in a fast paced environment.
- 4-6 years experience in architecture.
- 3-5 years experience in creating new multi-family residential design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in Sketch-Up, Rhino, 3D Studio Max and/or Revit.
- An exceptional portfolio representing recent multi-family projects is required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
A minimum of Bachelors degree in Architecture required. Licensed Architect preferred, not required.
The Designer will be located in our new Oakland Office.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to full time employees. EOE
How to Learn More:
To learn more about this opportunity, simply click on the "submit" button below and follow our simple "60 second" application process. Don't worry, we know your time is valuable, so you will just be asked to answer a few simple questions, and give you the ability to upload your resume and sample portfolio or paste a weblink of your project work.
To be considered for this position, a portfolio of recent project work must be included.
No phone calls please. No recruiters. Local candidates only.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website
01/05/2013 :: Senior Designer
We are currently seeking a Senior Designer to work on commercial mixed-use projects.
Perkowitz+Ruth Architects offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program, and paid time off (PTO).
For immediate confidential consideration, please submit your resume through our website
. No phone calls or drop-ins will be able to be considered.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Perkowitz+Ruth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Professional degree in Architecture required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in architecture.
- High density mixed-use experience a must.
- High rise experience a plus.
- Advanced 3d digital modeling skills including Sketch Up and Rhino a must.
- Strong working knowledge in ADOBE CS5.
- Basic working knowledge of parametric modeling.
- Hand drawing and sketching experience a plus.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (latest version) and other graphic and business software and their application in developing and presenting design documents.
- Self-motivated and highly creative.
Perkowitz+Ruth Architects, https://jobs.prarchitects.com