02/04/2013 :: Design Architect
Based in New York City, Studio Link-Arc, LLC presents an international team of architects and designers, with collaborators across different disciplines to practice urbanism, architecture, exhibition design, and digital environments. We are currently working on a commission of a master plan that includes a residential tower, office tower, and retail. Other on-going projects include designs of several public institutions, a club house, and a 300m skyscraper.
We are looking for highly motivated designers with passion for excellent designs and who thrive at opportunities to augment their architecture career. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, energized environment. Applicants should be thorough and detail-oriented, with ability to oversee multiple short- and long-term tasks through to completion with minimal supervision. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Candidate must have 5 - 8 years of experience in architectural design profession.
- Must have extensive knowledge in preparation of design development drawings, construction documents, and detailing.
- Exceptional design skills and contemporary design sensibilities.
- Proficiency required in AutoCAD, Rhino (modeling, rendering), Adobe CS suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc).
- Degree from an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture degree program.
- Applicants who have worked at famous avant-garde design firms with large scaled projects and/or tower experiences is preferred.
- Proficiency in Chinese and experience in communication with LDI in China will receive favorable review.
Please send cover letter, resume, and select project images in a PDF format to email
with “Design Architect” in the subject line. Max files size 5mb. If you cannot send work samples by email, please mail them to Studio Link-Arc, LLC. 27 West 24th Street, Suite 805. New York, NY 10010.
This position is available immediately. We will contact you - No phone calls please. Work samples will not be returned.
02/04/2013 :: Interior Architect
Interior Architect EWD is a small, design led interior architecture practice of 6 staff with a portfolio of prestigious projects. You will be undertaking various projects including the creation of luxury apartments, residential design, office design through to education projects and smaller refurbishment projects. Imagination, natural, creative flair, an eye for detail are important to us.
Candidates must demonstrate project lead experience within a high-profile studio. We are looking for an exceptionally talented mid weight architect with an impressive design portfolio. The ideal candidate should have great experience in leading projects from concept to completion and should be confident liaising with high-profile clients and coordinating contractors and consultants.
Our projects are fast moving so you will need to be a highly proficient Autocad user and it would be vital to have solid drawing coordination expertise with engineering consultants and statutory authorities. Proven experience of assembling tender and construction packages is essential.Knowledge of building construction details is important and a familiarity of furniture detailing would be an advantage. Excellent free hand drawing skills a distinct advantage. Good communication skills, both written and oral are required. Please advise us on your proficiency with other computer programmes, such as Photoshop, In Design, Sketch-up, Excel and Word.
This is an opportunity to join a leading design studio, offering the opportunity to progress to a high standard, including an associate level of responsibilities - team running, design guidance, managerial assistance and client liaison.
You will need to be a qualified Architect with 2+ years experience. Salary Package: Negotiable, depending on experience. To apply for this job you must be a UK citizen, have EEA right of residence or already have a valid UK working visa. Submissions no larger than 5 Mb.
Please send a cover letter (with salary expectations), CV and A4 examples of your work to: Cristina Gaston Practice Manager Eve Waldron Design 8 Pound Hill, Cambridge CB3 0AE.
EWD is an equal opportunities employer.
Unfortunately we are not able to respond to all applications, if you have not heard from us within two weeks then your application will probably have been unsuccessful, but we thank you in advance for your interest.
02/04/2013 :: Architect / Designer
MAD works in forward-looking environments developing futuristic architectures based on a contemporary interpretation of the eastern spirit of nature. All of MAD's projects - from residential complexes or offices to cultural centres - desire to protect a sense of community and orientation toward nature, offering people the freedom to develop their own experience. MAD is led by Ma Yansong, Dang Qun and Yosuke Hayano. They have been awarded the Young Architecture Award from the New York Institute of Architects in 2006 and the 2011 RIBA international fellowship.
We are seeking talented Architects/Designer (Entry Level) that:
- Possess a Bachelor’s or higher degree in architecture.
- 0-5 years of experience, and possess very strong design abilities.
- Well versed in Architectural program such as Auto CAD, Rhino and/or Maya. Skillful with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign graphic software. Strong command in English required.
- Can keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude.
- Possess overseas background in education and work field. We will also give preference to those who are currently in China, fluent in Chinese and available for an interview in person at our office in Beijing.
Please submit applications to and use “ENTRY LEVEL or JUNIOR LEVEL ARCHITECT” as email subject.
02/04/2013 :: Architect
WRT is an award-winning firm with a reputation for excellence and a legacy in sustainable planning and design.
Seeking an architectural designer with 4-6+ years of experience for a mid-level position in our Philadelphia office. An undergraduate or graduate degree in architecture will be considered. This position offers growth potential for a motivated individual.
The current work includes a variety of architectural project types and scales including master planning, residential, education and mixed-use buildings. The selected candidate must be an integral team member that is comfortable in multiple roles assisting in design development to documentation. Experience in 3d modeling, rendering, and graphic skills are highly desirable. Please include a work sample page with resume (3mb or less).
- 4-6+ years of experience. Internships may count toward this experience.
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Architecture.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, 3Ds Max, Rhino, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player and mentorship mindset.
- Entrepreneurial drive.
- LEED AP required.
- Professional license desirable.
WRT is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We strongly value diversity and an inclusive workplace. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Wallace Roberts & Todd, LLC, www.wrtdesign.com
02/04/2013 :: Retail Interior Designer
Skills: Interior design, AutoCAD, Chinese Mandarin
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a well-established architectural firm as an interior designer?
A major player in the world of innovative shopping centre design – our client is looking for an experienced interior designer for their retail commercial projects. The ideal candidate will have 5 years commercial experience, a well rounded design portfolio showing casing your design flair in largescale retail projects around the Asia region.
You will have excellent communication skills, and able to converse in Mandarin and English fluently. Good knowledge of CAD software and excellent free-hand sketches is required for this role.
If you’re interested in this Retail Interior Designer Role, please forward your CV and work samples to: Karen Yeung or Eric Hui at email