13/06/2013 :: Junior Designer
Atelier Hitoshi Abe is an international practice with offices in Sendai and Los Angeles. It has been recognized for producing architecture that is spatially complex and structurally innovative. The work of Atelier Hitoshi Abe has been published and exhibited internationally and received numerous awards. Please see our website
for additonal information about our work.
- Accredited Bachelor or Masters of Architecture degree.
- 2-5 Years Architectural Experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Adobe Suites.
- Expert in 3D modeling and visualization.
- Prior US Work experience and valid work status in the US required.
- Experience with Commercial Tenant Improvement preferred.
- Must be currently based in Los Angeles.
Only applications meeting these requirements will be considered.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and work samples in PDF format to email
(max 5mb; subject line: last name_position).
Salary is commensurate with experience and abilities.
Please, no phone calls.
13/06/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Medium-sized architecture firm is seeking an Intermediate Architect or Architectural Designer with excellent design skill and 3-5 years work experience. The position will require a working knowledge of Revit and all applicants should have worked on at least one project using the program. The best candidate will have a demonstrated enthusiasm for environmental stewardship and will be able to capture the vision of our firm.
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years professional experience.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and structures.
- Experience in construction document preparation and field observation.
- Comfort in working independently; demonstrates professionalism in dealing with a variety of high-end clients as well as vendors.
- Computer skills should include Revit, AutoCAD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, and 3Ds Max.
- Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic and communication skills.
COOKFOX Architects is a New York City studio dedicated to a vision of integrated, environmentally responsive design. Guided by a passion for design excellence and a belief in the collaborative process, COOKFOX seeks out select projects that fundamentally re-think how buildings interact with people and the natural environment. Starting with intensive research, we seek to understand each project in its natural, cultural, and contemporary context, so that our work may express the ideals and identity of a given client, time, and place. Inspired by concepts such as biophilia and biomimicry, we are pursuing architecture that restores and regenerates the urban environment.
Please submit resume and portfolio, with work samples, along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email
with "Intermediate Architect" in the subject line. Please do not send attachments exceeding 4 MB. Responses without cover letter will be discarded without review. No phone calls, please.
13/06/2013 :: Project Architect
We have been retained to deliver 3 high quality and high specification residential properties in the North London area for our clients on a design and build basis and we are looking for a Chartered/Experienced house building Architect to lead our team.
You will ideally have several years of post qualification experience in designing stunning homes and will be proficient in the use of electronic design systems. You will also have a thorough knowledge of detailing, and experience of managing post contract information flow, contract administration and site work inspection.
You will naturally be committed, enthusiastic, hard working and a creative individual with strong leadership qualities with the ability to lead a small in house team as well as liaise/integrate with external consultants. You will also have the ability to take instructions from and report to the CEO and MD as necessary. This is a permanent, full-time position.
Salary is negotiable according to skills and experience. Please send your CV together with a covering letter and salary expectation to email
Your short covering letter should include a brief summary of your personal skills and attributes. Only individual candidates should apply.
No agencies please.
13/06/2013 :: Architect
Growing 25 year old multifamily architecture firm in Houston, TX is seeking candidates to fill the position of Senior Architect.
- 2 openings.
- Additional Salary Information: Benefits.
Candidate will manage the account of a high profile client. Must have 15-20 years of experience and be a Licensed Architect. Must have experience in the design of high-rise structures & capable of leading project teams to complete production on multiple projects simultaneously. AutoCAD skills are required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
13/06/2013 :: Senior Project Designer
Yost Grube Hall Architecture is seeking exceptional project designers. Applicants must be highly creative with natural generative design talent who have demonstrated proficiency in conceptual design. We are seeking individuals with the ability to work both independently in a self-directed manner as well as collaboratively with the design principal and within a project team. The ideal candidate will possess exemplary design skills and be capable of both leading a team and influencing design quality throughout the firm.
- A graduate of an accredited Master or Bachelor of Architecture degree program or equivalent.
- 10 or more years working in a Project Designer role.
- LEED AP Preferred.
- Strong design experience with the ability to understand the technical aspects of the project.
- Outstanding design portfolio.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Excellent hand-drawing skills.
- Revit 2013 proficiency is required.
- Experience in Revit, Sketch-Up, and other 3D programs.
- Experience working in Higher Education, Government, and Commercial sectors preferred.
- Technical understanding of building systems and requirements developed in collaborative A/E process.
- U.S. Citizenship preferred for work on U.S. government contracts.
Yost Grube Hall Architecture provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Minorities, veterans and women are encouraged to apply.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Employment will be contingent on successful completion of a background screening. Yost Grube Hall Architecture participates in E-Verify.
Position will close on June 18 @ 5pm.
To apply: please visit our career page
and follow instructions on job posting.