21/03/2013 :: Intern Architect
Close-knit firm seeking new additions to our creative team. Diverse project types including renovation and new construction of commercial offices, retail, residential, entertainment venues and more. The person we seek wants to be involved in all phases of a project, from schematics to construction documentation through construction.
- Bachelor of Architecture minimum.
- 0-1 years professional experience.
- Self-motivated, energetic, able to work in a team or individually.
- Detail oriented w/ strong graphic skills.
- AutoCAD or MicroStation proficiency required.
- Adobe Creative Suite and office productivity software proficiency required.
- Proficiency in 3D rendering programs including Rhino, Maxwell, V-Ray and 3D Studio required.
- Knowledge of building codes and zoning a plus.
If you think you’re the right fit, please submit a cover letter, resume and PDF samples of work to email
BAAPC is an equal opportunity employer. No phone calls or faxes please. Based on the anticipated number of responses, we may not be able to respond to all applicants.
21/03/2013 :: Senior Designer / Interiors Architect
SBLM Architects is seeking a Senior Designer / Interiors Architect for our New York City Office located in Hell's Kitchen. Ideal candidate must possess a strong design aesthetic that can be applied to a variety of project types including retail, commercial, health-care and education. They must exhibit a passion for design as well as strong creativity. They must have the ability to develop ideas from concept design to construction details.
- 5-7 years Minimum Professional Experience.
- B. Arch or M. Arch required, Licensure and LEED Accreditation preferred.
- Strong Conceptual and Schematic Design Skills.
- Previous experience working on complex projects in all phases of design.
- Skillful planning, and adeptness at applying code requirements.
- Expert level proficiency with AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-Up.
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, 3Ds Max, Rhino, Revit, and hand-drawing skill desired.
- Capability to prepare construction documents and coordinate specifications.
- Self-sufficiency and the ability to lead a small team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Available for immediate start.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Please write on Subject Heading: SD-Archinet 0319
Interested candidates should send resume and select body of professional work to email
21/03/2013 :: Interior Designer
A large leading furniture dealership/manufacturer are looking for a senior Workplace Interior Designer. Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated team player with a minimum of 5 years experience to work on a 2 month contract.
Duties will include supporting the sales team with all interiors projects, form an in depth knowledge of the product and support the UK and Northern Europe teams.
As Senior Workplace Interior Designer you will be expected to focus on long and short-range office fit-outs and work on the space planning services for their global portfolio. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a major corporate organization or a UK workplace company.
This is an exciting role for an experienced workplace interior designer with a strong client facing skills. AutoCAD only please.
Please send work examples with CV to Deborah D’Silva at email
for more information.
21/03/2013 :: Architect
Robson Forensic is a multi-discipline forensic engineering firm with offices throughout the U.S. Our experts are seasoned, skilled professionals with impeccable academic and professional credentials working in an aggressive, competitive and serious environment.
We seek an Architect with broad design and hands-on construction expertise in residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional structures to join our national Architecture practice group. The Architect will provide investigation, analysis, reports and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil and criminal litigation, and insurance claims.
Expertise must include code enforcement, site experience, project supervision, design/build experience, diagnosing building failures, complex building systems, premises liability, rehabilitations and/or new construction. Experience in building information modeling (BIM) is highly desirable.
This position is available on a contract or full time basis in Denver, CO; White Plains, NY; and Lake Worth, FL.
- Degreed Architect.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Registered and NCARB certified is required.
- BIM experience highly desirable.
- 15+ years hands-on experience.
- In-depth knowledge of building safety and construction technology.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team.
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills.
How to apply:
If this opportunity meets your requirements for challenging and rewarding assignments, and you meet our minimum requirements, send your resume and a cover letter outlining your professional background and expertise to Lee Ann Traut at email
21/03/2013 :: Architect
We are a small practice based in West London, in a bright recently refurbished office,looking for a part 2 / 3 architect to work on a contemporary design student accommodation scheme comprising 200 study rooms.
Candidates need to have strong AutoCAD skills together with good working /construction drawing experience with a minimum of 2 years gained in the UK.
Please reply with a CV to email.