17/04/2013 :: Architect / Senior Designer
Laguarda.Low Architects an international award winning design firm is seeking Senior Designers with 8 to 10 years experience. Laguarda.Low Architects has worked over the last 10 years on more than 300 projects in over 25 countries, from Asia, to Europe, to Eastern Europe to the Americas. Beside our New York office, and our headquarters office in Dallas, Laguarda.Low Architects has offices in Beijing, China and Tokyo, Japan.
Laguarda.Low Architects is seeking Senior Designers with 8 to 10 years experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative studio environment on a variety of international and domestic projects. All candidates must have well-rounded experience in architecture, with particular focus on Mixed Use and large scale projects design, from programming to material selection and detailing.
Candidates for the Senior Design position must exhibit strong creativity with a skillful design vocabulary, as well as an ability to lead and contribute to an energetic fast-paced creative process in developing innovative design solutions.
Specific qualifications involve:
- Accredited Professional degree in Architecture with at least 8-10 years professional experience.
- Registration preferable.
- Strong Design Skills.
- Experience working on complex projects with multiple variables in a variety of environments.
- Skilled at multitasking and working toward multiple deadlines.
- Competence in working with a fast-paced, collaborative design environment.
- Ability to lead team efforts.
- Extensive knowledge of 3D modeling, presentation and design software: Sketchup, Rhino, 3D studio Max, AutoCAD, and Photoshop are key.
- Strong graphic and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Client interaction skills.
- Self motivated.
- Expect some international traveling.
- Salary commensurable with experience and talent.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and examples of work that best illustrates the candidates’ design ability via email
. Please send all items as attachments to the e-mail in PDF format. The total size of your e-mail should not exceed 3 MB. Please do not send disks or hard copies, and please no phone calls. Only fully qualified candidates should apply.
17/04/2013 :: Architects
Established in 1934, Adamson Associates is noted for its long tradition of design excellence and technical expertise. Our firm has developed a diverse portfolio of projects in Canada, the United States and around the world, encompassing projects in a wide range of sectors including commercial; cultural; hotel and residential; institutional; large-scale, mixed-use development sites; retail and entertainment; and airports and transportation centres.
We are seeking Architects and Graduate Architects for our New York Office. The successful individuals will have the following profile:
- 5-10 years relevant work experience and proficiency in the production of working drawings from schematic design through to construction administration with minimum supervision. Thorough understanding of construction detailing is essential.
- High level of skill in current versions of Revit/BIM and 3-D modeling software (3D Studio Max), AutoCAD, Microstation, Digital Project and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to assemble a construction drawing set including site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, wall details etc. with minimal supervision.
- Fully versed in the New York City Building Code with experience with large scale commercial, mixed-use and institutional buildings.
- Strong knowledge of building technology and assembly, construction methodology, materials application and interpretation of manufacturers’ requirements.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, design, and problem solving skills as well as appreciation and sensitivity to architectural design intent.
- Positive attitude with proven proficiency working collaboratively within a team setting.
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work.
- Self-motivated individual capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects and who, in particular, is interested in growing with the firm.
If you would like to join a dynamic, fast-paced, but friendly, supportive team based environment, please submit a cover letter with credentials, electronic resume and images of your work to Sandi Campbell, HR Manager at email
. Please include AIA Architects in the subject line.
Applicants will be considered for interviews based on the information provided in their application to us including current resume and cover letter and examples of their work. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer. Resumes will be accepted in confidence.
17/04/2013 :: Designer, Visualiser
The successful candidate will have excellent Autodesk Revit skills and a proven track record in the production of 3D rendered visualisations. The ability to prepare files and manage the 3D printing process is desirable.
Experience of the high-end residential sector is essential along with knowledge of interior materials and finishes.
KSR can offer a salary of £25k - £27k in our friendly London based office.
Please send your CV in before 14th May to email
stating ‘Residential Designer/Visualiser’ in the subject bar.
14 Greenland Street
London, NW1 0ND
17/04/2013 :: Architects
We are looking for talented and experienced architects and Part II architectural assistants.
The roles offer rewarding work in our lively central London studios. Applicants should have UK, office and large scale project experience, site experience, strong design & technical skills and fluency in AutoCAD. Revit experience beneficial.
17/04/2013 :: Architects / Interior Designers
is a professional architecture career consultant for people who want to have their career in architecture design fields. We do placement for over 100 professional architects and architecture internship in China every year. Archibucks are supported by Fanfan International Education Studio
, an NGO who supports Entrepreneurship in China.
Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen.
Position: Junior or Senior Architects/Interior Designer.
Position Number: 50
Internship Logistical and Payment Package.
City and Location：Shanghai
Starting Period：Employer is looking for candidates who can start ASAP
Working hrs：40hrs weekly
Payment：RMB 10000-RMB40000,formal job, at least one year working contract
Visa Type: Z-visa, visa will be supported by Archibucks, but cost is afforded by applicants
Work Offer and Requirements
- Participate in the design process and rendering of company's different projects, including architecture design and urban planning.
- Be involved in strong conceptual design skills knowledge of project presentation.
- Take part in business trip and site visit.
Request for applicants:
- More than one year working experience abroad or in China.
- Familiar with the software using in Architecture design, such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, Sketch up, etc.
- Be willing to communicate and with good creativity.
- Be curious of everything around and want to ask questions.
How to apply:
Submit the application package including: CV(with photo), and portfolio, all in English to email
Tele-Interview: Qualified applicants will get tele-interview arranged by archibucks or employers.