18/03/2013 :: Architectural Designer
Asymptote Architecture, a New York City based award winning design practice seeks talented Architectural Designers with a minimum of 3+ years of fulltime experience in all phases of the design process to work on a range of domestic and international projects.
We are looking for a team oriented and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Excellent 3D modeling in Rhino, 3Dmax and/or Maya and rendering.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe CS suite.
- Previous experience on architecturally significant projects.
- Strong creative and technical skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Professional Degree, Masters Preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience, position requires candidate to be authorized to work in the US.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume clearly stating project roles and responsibilities and a brief portfolio (not to exceed 5MB) in PDF format to email
with the subject line "Architectural Designer_candidate's last name". No telephone calls.
18/03/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Stenfors Associates Architects is seeking a project architect to work on current projects. Applicants should preferably have a Master's Degree in architecture from an accredited university with 3 to 5 years experience. We are looking to hire local candidates who are available to start work immediately and have authorization to work in the U.S. We are not considering candidates from outside of the US. Excellent English, both written and spoken, is required. Those individuals without proficiency in Revit will not be considered.
- 3 to 5 years of architectural design, production & technical experience through all phases of project design and documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, writing and graphic communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to produce accurate and complete work with minimal supervision.
- Well organized, good team worker.
- Minimum of 2 year of professional work experience in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
- 3D rendering proficiency in Artlantis, sketchup and flash animation are a plus.
- Construction Administration experience with projects where you prepared CDís is a plus.
- Web design skill such as HTML it would be a plus.
- Restaurants, labs and Campus housing experiences are a plus.
Please email resume in PDF format (file size less than 4 MB and do not exceed 10 pages) with design & technical drawing work samples (a Revit sample is required). Word format resumes are not acceptable. Resumes submitted without work samples and a cover letter (describing yourself and why you want to work for us) will not be considered; applications with only a reference to a website will not be considered.
All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration. Send a salary history as well as immigration status to email
. Salary is competitive and based on experience/skill level. No phone calls or walk-ins please.
18/03/2013 :: Project Architect
Rivington Street Studio is an award winning architectural practice based in Shoreditch with an exciting range of projects in the education and housing sectors. We are seeking a project architect with a minimum of 3 years post Part III experience to add to our team. The successful candidate will have previous education experience, be a confident designer and able to lead a design team. Knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction detailing is essential.
Recent AutoCAD and Revit experience is preferable.
Please apply by email
by 3 April 2013. Include a cover letter, cv and salary expectation. No agency applications please.
Rivington Street Studio is an equal opportunities employer
Rivington Street Studios, www.rivingtonstreetstudio.co.uk
18/03/2013 :: Preservation Architect
Li/Saltzman Architects, a small architectural firm in NYC with a specialty in historic preservation, is seeking a Preservation Architect to join our firm.
We are seeking a Preservation Architect with a minimum of 10 years experience. Candidates should have a professional degree in architecture, with a masterís degree or certificate in historic preservation, and should meet the Secretary of the Interiorsí professional qualification standards for Historical Architect. The candidate should have a proven track record in project management, the ability to work with clients, and to coordinate inter-disciplinary teams, as well as substantial field experience with historic restoration projects. The candidate should demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills. Responsibilities will include building envelope investigation and analysis, report writing, preparation of design and construction documents, construction administration and field inspections for a variety of building types. NYC scaffolding certification and New York State Registered Architect licensure are a plus. Applicant must be proficient in AutoCAD 2012, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat. Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter with resume to email
. Please indicate where you read about this position.
No calls please.
18/03/2013 :: Senior Level Healthcare Project Architect
MorrisSwitzer Environments for Health is seeking a Senior Level Healthcare Project Architect/Project Manager for all sizes of healthcare projects in their Portland, Maine Office. This is a leadership position. Project Architect/Manager will interface with clients and manage the project design/documentation process. In addition. MSEFH would like this candidate to be a competitive, results-oriented member of their business development team for their growing Portland office.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 12 years of experience managing multiple projects from start to finish.
- A healthcare-focused career with experience at one or more major healthcare firms.
- Superior communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Solid leadership and decision making abilities are essential.
- Proven ability to develop and build trust-based relationships with clients.
- Technical knowledge or experience in the healthcare field.
- Professional degree in architecture required.
- Registration required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a variety of healthcare projects, ranging in size from small to large.
- Manage staff.
- Participate in business development initiatives.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients.