WeWork is the country's fastest-growing boutique office community. We are revolutionizing the traditional definition of work place by providing a collaborative and creative environment where innovative businesses and individuals can flourish. We provide all the basics, so companies can focus their efforts on what they do best. With 7 buildings in Manhattan, two in San Francisco, one in LA and several others in the works, WeWork is an extraordinary company to be a part of.
We are currently in search of a Project Architect with 3-5 years experience to work with our in house architecture department. Must be excellent at putting together complete, concise, and detailed construction document sets. The ideal candidate will work well in a team and be able to manage several production staff and outside consultants. Know how to manage production schedules, prioritizing information to quickly form deliverables. This is a great opportunity of has complete knowledge of how a construction document set goes together and is looking for more responsibility, design freedom, and the hunger to create amazing spaces and revolutionize the definition of workspace.
Please make sure you've reviewed our website and truly understand what we do before you apply.
- Be able to drive document production on a project from initiation to completion.
- Be able to manage production staff and prioritize assignments.
- Be rigorous about clearly and completely documenting construction such that it gets priced appropriately, built correctly, and minimizes RFI or clarifications needed in the field during construction.
- Be able to handle RFI’s, Submittals, and Shop drawings quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to redline progress documents and identify deficiencies in drawings and details to ensure all the proper information is clearly being conveyed to the contractor.
- Be an expert in AutoCAD/Revit drafting and be able to draw construction details.
- Be confident in his/her abilities.
- Be comfortable working at a rapid pace.
- Have the willingness to work weekends and evenings occasionally.
- Be very organized.
- Be able to represent design ideas in 3D (either through software or sketching).
- Be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator).
- Have working knowledge of lighting/door/hardware; schedules, sourcing, logistics, ordering, organization.
- Be comfortable in Excel.
- Proficient in Revit a plus.
- Be familiar with building & ADA codes.
- Be able to work in the US legally.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Dependable and possess solid work history and references.
This Project Architect will be involved in project(s) from start to finish, and will work directly with the Architectural Project Managers, Construction Project Managers, Project Interior Designers, outside consultants (MEP, Structural), the local Architect of Record, and expeditor(s).
If you think you meet these qualifications, please let us know. Send Cover letter describing why you would be a good fit for the job, Resume, and Samples of your work in a PDF no larger than 3mb to email
use the Subject line "RE: Project Architect Position".
Woods Bagot, an innovative global design firm with 13 offices in 5 regions around the world, is expanding its New York studio. This Interior Designer / Architect position requires a minimum of 5 years of professional experience working on large-scale, multi-family residential projects in New York City. Candidates will have experience leading the interior design of multi-family residential units, public spaces and amenities through all project phases. Candidates will also demonstrate experience specifying materials, furniture, fixtures and equipment and building relationships with vendors.
In addition to exceptional communication skill, candidates must be at their best working in an open, collaborative, highly connected environment. There is significant growth potential for the successful candidate who is ambitious, entrepreneurial and intrepid.
Proficiency in AutoCAD is required. Experience with Revit, Rhino and 3D Studio Max is considered a benefit.
Submit 3-5 work samples in 8-1/2” x 11” size (PDF format, 5MB maximum file size) with your cover letter and CV to email
, your email title must be "Open Position: Interior Designer/Architect".
We will respond directly to candidates. No calls please.
BHP Harwood Architects are seeking a talented, motivated Architect, ideally with 5+ years’ experience, to join our office in Corsham to work on a variety of residential and mixed use schemes.
The candidate should have good design, technical, organisational, presentation and AutoCAD skills.
Applicants should also have experience and a thorough understanding of residential design projects.
All applications should include a CV and an electronic portfolio in PDF format.
Please send your application either electronically to email
or by post to The Mansion House, Hartham Park, Corsham, Wiltshire, SN13 0RP, marked for the attention of Chris Harwood (Partner).
BHP Harwood Architects LLP are an equal opportunities employer.
No Agencies please.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a design orientated multidisciplinary consultancy firm in Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. They believe in the power of strong architecture and are looking for leaders in the field that can transform our lives by the work that they produce.
The company are currently seeking two experienced and dynamic Architects as well as an Urban/Master Planning professionals to join their team and work on a very impressive, large scale project. The work that the company produces spans the kingdom although they have a lot of work in Riyadh which is a particularly growing market. They cover areas such as planning, urban design, commercial and retail developments as well as large scale master planning work.
They are considered one of the best in their class within architecture and working for this company will offer an excellent opportunity for any Architect/Master Planner who wants to be challenged and utilise their creative skills to make a difference.
- Designing a large scale urban development scheme that spans a large geographical area within Saudi Arabia.
- Leading and directing as well as working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Master Planning involved in all aspects from start of project to finish.
- Strategic delivery of large expanse incorporating high volume residential developments.
- Creative design on large scale projects from concept through to completion.
- Attending and managing design meetings and producing work in progress reports.
- Mentoring and offering guidance to others within the company.
- Working closely within the team to ensure that the designs are buildable and solving issues where required.
- Offering creative ideas and leadership on many levels within architecture and master planning.
- Ideally you will have around 10 - 15 years experience working in a consultancy or architectural environment and ideally offering strong experience within architecture and/or master planning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Degree qualified is essential.
- Experience of working on large scale projects is essential.
- Minimum of 10 years experience.
- Strong design skills as well as a good technical understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Degree qualified is essential.