07/03/2013 :: Junior Designer
An award-winning international architectural design firm, Swanke Hayden Connell Architects is the continuation of an architectural practice founded in 1906. We operate internationally from eight offices located in America, Europe and Asia, sharing our combined knowledge and expertise. We provide design services in six core practice disciplines - architecture, interior design, master planning, workplace consulting, historic preservation, and graphic design - working within a variety of market sectors including commercial, corporate, healthcare, health sciences, education, public, residential, and complex mixed use projects.
We seeks junior designer for the Interiors studio, with a primary focus on corporate interior design.
- 2-3 years professional experience in industry.
- Five year degree in architecture or 4 year degree in design from an accredited school.
- Excellent proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and 3D modeling.
- Good graphic skills and presentation skills.
- Quantitative skills a plus.
- Passionate about design.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Good at multitasking, well organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Sophisticated portfolio and excellent references required.
Submit resume and a maximum of four pages, (PDF format only) of recent project work to email
Candidates who exceed the four page maximum will not be considered.
07/03/2013 :: Senior Architect
Senior Architect to help build a nascent Healthcare and Healthcare-related practice. The successful candidate has demonstrable leadership experience in the healthcare
design field and possesses strong client relationships. Opportunity exists for rapid advancement in the firm.
This position requires at least 15 years of experience in the healthcare field, and knowledge of OSHPD requirements. Strong client and project management skills are required.
Entrepreneurial skills and a passion for practice-building are a must.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture. A licensed architect is preferred.
Please, no phone calls or recruiter calls.
07/03/2013 :: Recently Qualified Architect
Proctor Watts Cole Rutter, a well-established rural practice based in Shaftesbury, Dorset seeks a recently qualified architect to join the team.
Candidates should be talented and motivated with a range of design and office management skills and broad experience of advancing projects through planning and building regulations applications.
Candidates should also have experience in specification writing (NBS), tendering and contract management.
An interest and knowledge of traditional buildings and conservation would be an advantage.
Projects include a range of refurbishment, extension and new-build developments for private residential clients, education, medical and community projects.
All applicants must be proficient in AutoCAD LT and Microsoft Office programmes, with a good working knowledge of SketchUp Pro and Photoshop.
Full time position, initial one year contract, salary negotiable subject to experience.
Staff flat/accommodation can be provided.
Please send your CV, Covering letter and examples of your work to email.
No agencies please.
07/03/2013 :: Interior Designer
For our Cologne office we are looking for an Interior Designer:
- Develop design studies, preparing sketches and technical drawings.
- Develop FF&E specifications and material selection.
- Develop solutions to architectural technical and design problems.
- Coordinates design development, production and delivery of projects with clients, project consultants and external contractors.
- Occasional travel and site coordination when required.
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Good presentation skills and capability of handling full set drawings.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is a must.
- Proficiency in Corel Draw.
- Work experience in related fields such as fashion or other design activities are appreciated.
- Good written and spoken English skills are essential.
- Responsible and able to work under pressure.
Interested? We are looking forward to receive your online application.
Peter Silling & Associates
Hotel Interior Design GmbH
Gereonstrasse 18-30, DE-50670 Koln, Germany.
07/03/2013 :: Interior Designer
This challenging and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with experience in designing interiors of educational, healthcare or large scale corporate facilities, drawing, sketching and preparation of design presentation drawings. The candidate must have the ability to create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases. The candidate should work well in a design team environment and with senior management. The candidate should have extremely strong inter-personal skills, strong graphics skills, be an effective presenter of ideas and concepts, possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends and be completely dedicated to client service.
Aggressive, client oriented personalities with an aptitude for progressive design will succeed in this position.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design (must be FIDER accredited).
- Must be LEED accredited to be considered.
- Educational and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, Sketchup and Revit/BIM.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated.