01/03/2013 :: Intermediate Interior Architect
S. Russell Groves is a fast paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design studio specializing in high-end residential, retail, and hospitality projects. SRG seeks a talented and self-motivated candidate for a key intermediate position. We are looking for someone skilled and savvy who is eager to become involved in all phases of the design process.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in luxury residential and retail design.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting and 3D rendering skills (Sketch-up required, 3D Max and others a plus).
- Proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite & Project.
- Experience with construction documentation, site supervision, and client contact.
- Basic knowledge of New York City Building Code and submittals process.
- Strong communication skills.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Vacation, personal, and sick time.
- Company-matched 401(k) plan.
- Performance bonus.
Send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work, along with salary requirement, in pdf format to email. No phone calls or websites, please.
01/03/2013 :: Project Architect / Project Designer
Clive Wilkinson Architects has an opening for a highly motivated Project Architect / Project Designer with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with top-quality architectural and interior projects in design practices similar to ours.
We are searching for a talented and engaging architect with a high degree of proficiency in conceptual and schematic design; the ability to properly service clients, manage consultants, schedules and project budgets; and experience providing team leadership and direction across multiple projects. The ideal candidate will fit in easily with the creative aesthetic and spirited culture of our firm. Experience with global projects is a plus, as is DSA experience.
Qualified applicants will have a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture, be proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite, and will ideally be LEED AP.
To apply, please send your resume and work samples in PDF format to email. Include “Project Architect” in the subject line.
01/03/2013 :: Architect
Loyn & Co Architects is an award winning, design-led architectural practice based in Penarth, South Wales. The practice philosophy places great emphasis on working as a team, in a studio environment whilst having ‘serious fun’. Our approach to this ensures we share ideas and collectively review design development throughout each stage of a project’s evolution. It is our belief that group work produces the most creative, imaginative and fulfilling design solutions.
The individuality of each job drives the wide and varied output of the office, ranging from one-off dwellings and sensitive refurbishment to masterplanning, multiple housing/apartment complexes, commercial buildings and mixed use schemes, through to arts and ecclesiastical commissions including work with listed structures and Scheduled Ancient Monuments.
The practice currently comprises 7 staff, who are looking for an experienced, design focussed Architect to join the team.
We are looking for a talented Architect with a strong design background as well as sound technical knowledge. You will need to be a proactive team player and a creative problem solver. You will carry out projects from inception to completion.
Other key requirements include:
- Minimum 3 years experience post Part III.
- Fluency in AutoCAD and presentation programmes.
- Ability to portray design ideas through hand sketching.
- Strong people skills in dealing with clients and design teams.
- Flexible and committed attitude to work.
- Attention to detail.
- Site experience & contract administration skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of people with a passion for holistic, contemporary design. Please visit our website for more information on the practice.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to email.
Full-time position Salary negotiable Start date within 3 months.
01/03/2013 :: Interior Architect
FXFOWLE is an established architectural, interior design, planning, and urban design firm with offices located in New York City and DC. Noted for its commitment to sustainable design the firm has been recognized through local, national, and international design excellence awards and feature articles in the most prestigious design publications.
The practice encompasses corporate, civic, cultural, educational, transportation, residential, hospitality, office, retail, and mixed-use projects on a variety of scales, from single story to high-rise.
We are currently accepting resumes for a talented Interior Architect with the following experience:
- Minimum 8+ years related experience.
- Prior experience in successfully leading project teams and coordinating with project consultants/clients is required.
- Must have ability to run all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Candidates should have strong design skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit and other related design software.
- NCIDQ and/or Registered Architects preferred.
- LEED accredited preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
01/03/2013 :: Project Interior Designer
Our client, a leading Interior Design firm specialising in high-end hospitality projects, is urgently looking to recruit a Project Designer. You will have a wealth of experience in hospitality projects including hotels, club houses and resorts. Experience in Residential development projects and show flats would also be considered.
- University / College degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in hospitality/clubhouse design.
- Highly creative and have the ability to generate new design concepts.
- Focused, well-organized, positive attitude, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and able to work independently and in a team.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office and Photoshop.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese; Mandarin is an advantage.
For more information on this excellent opportunity please get in touch with Fong Yip. Send your updated CV with PDF portfolio examples (under 5MB) to email.