11/06/2013 :: Intern Architect
DxDempsey Architecture, a firm committed to thoughtful, sustainable design and specializing in high-end residential, retail, and urban-core revitalization, is seeking a full-time entry level Intern Architect. A successful candidate would possess strong design skills and working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe, and 3D Studio Max. In this position, the successful candidate will perform a wide variety of supporting tasks, including production of presentations, graphics, drawings, construction documents, and detailing with increasing responsibilities commensurate with experience.
- 5 year Undergraduate or Masters Degree in Architecture from an accredited University.
- Creativity and drive.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and graphic).
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment and handling multiple complicated projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
DxDempsey Architecture offers a collaborative work environment in a downtown setting, competitive salaries, and growth opportunities. Please forward resumes, portfolios and comprehensive work samples including your role on each project to email
c/o Mike Muller. No phone calls please.
11/06/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Valerio Architects is an acclaimed mid size ±40 people multi-disciplinary Architecture and Interior Design firm with offices in Los Angeles and New York and with a wide range of large, high profile multinational clients. Our focus is on corporate interiors, brand development, hospitality, restaurant and retail projects with an emphasis on complex, high quality, sustainable solutions.
We are seeking smart, creative and highly motivated individuals to join our close knit team of professionals. We are looking for candidates interested in a long term position with tremendous growth opportunities.
We have multiple positions open at all levels of experience. Please visit our "careers" web page at http://www.valerioinc.com for a more detailed list of open positions. All positions require a minimum of an Architecture degree from an accredited college and 3 to 5 years of professional experience with a US Architecture office. Ability to work independently and knowledge of common CAD and office applications required. We are looking forward to hearing about you and meeting you to discuss opportunities with our firm.
- Send a cover letter and resume outlining your past work, project history and salary requirements to email
- Excellent opportunity for growth.
- Competitive salaries, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits, including full medical, dental, vision, 401K, parking, vacations, etc.
- Candidates with legal U.S. work status only.
11/06/2013 :: Architect
Cedar Estates are looking for an Architect on an ad hoc basis as and when our clients require.
The job includes developing and refurbishing properties.
The right candidate will be involved from the very beginning i.e planning application all the way through to completion including dealing with structural engineers, surveyors, D.S and up to the final stages including interior design and dealing with suppliers etc.
Most jobs are individual units (mostly Victorian conversions) or several units ranging from between 1-10 units with an average sales price of between £300,000 - £500,000.
Candidates need to be ARB registered.
Our clients would be looking to pay on an hourly basis and they suggest that each candidate mentions their expected hourly rate.
The majority of the jobs would be in North West London and the meeting point is in West Hampstead (NW6). All C.V’s should be sent to our office via email
11/06/2013 :: Architect
Newark architecture firm:
- Established and respected Newark, New Jersey firm with varied urban projects.
- Public and Academic Buildings, Multifamily Housing and Specialty Projects.
- Portfolio includes Essex Courthouse Complex, University Buildings, New South Mountain Arena, Substantial Mixed Use High and Low Rise Public Housing, etc.
- 2 openings.
- Additional Salary Information: to be negotiated with level of experience.
- B. Arch or M. Arch degree.
- Two positions available.
- 5 years preferred with 3 year minimum experience in design development, architectural design, construction documents, and detailing on varied projects.
- Intern with some experience preferred, however knowledge of AutoCAD a must.
- General knowledge of architectural practice including site planning, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical and construction.
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of architectural practice including document planning, detailing, related a/e principals and relevant building codes.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling and Revit or an interest to develop proficiencies in these areas.
11/06/2013 :: Architect
Skills required: AutoCAD (required) Revit (advantageous), design, technical, Housing, GLA Guidelines.
Specialist award winning practice who work across many sectors delivering projects for regeneration, residential, urban design, mixed use, community and education are currently working on a number of large housing schemes in the London area.
Due to practice growth and expansion they are now looking to recruit an experienced Architectural Assistant/Architect with the ability to work on post contract projects working closely with senior staff and Partners to deliver these projects. As well as this housing project, you will be working on other, design & technical focused residential and mixed use projects. Previous development experience in the housing/residential sector essential, as well as being up to speed with all London housing guidelines is required.
Skills and experience
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing.
- Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems, ideally including Revit.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, with a good knowledge of current housing guidelines and how to apply them.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email