12/03/2013 :: Intermediate Architect
Clodagh Design is looking for a technical Intermediate Level Architect with luxury hotel, restaurant and high-end residential experience to join our talented team. The ideal candidate would be an energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivating and meticulous individual that is willing to embark on amazing projects and a rewarding professional experience.
- Highly proficient in Autocad 2013 and Revit.
- Minimum of 4-8 years of professional working experience.
- Experience in interior design and architecture for hospitality and high-end residential projects.
- Provide excellent presentation skills including 2D / 3D rendering skills and proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch Up and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Registered architect or NCIDQ license preferred. Or in the process of getting licenses.
- LEED AP or strong knowledge of environmental and sustainability friendly products.
- Basic knowledge of current building codes including ADA requirements.
- Degree from an accredited architectural school.
- Must be a US green card holder or US citizen and currently living in NYC.
- Exhibits an understanding of the firm's overall design philosophy.
- Ability to produce complete construction drawings using AutoCAD 2013 and Revit.
- Coordinate with outside consultants and vendors.
- Have a good understanding of interior finishes, materials, furniture, lighting, fixtures, schedules and budgets for hospitality and residential projects.
- Proficiency in millwork detailing and specifications and reviewing shop drawings.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- We offer a competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter with salary requirements and work samples in PDF format 5MB limit, [no websites please] to email
. Please, only applicants currently living in NYC should apply. All others will be deleted. No phone calls please.
12/03/2013 :: Registered Architect
Williamsburg based boutique architecture and landscape design firm seeking a registered architect (New York State Licensed, Colorado Licensed a plus) with a minimum of 7 years professional experience with experience in high-end residential design and construction.
Ideal applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
- A high level of motivation; be a self-starter.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication.
- Previous work experience with all phases of design and construction administration.
- Excellent CAD and rendering skills.
- Be a conceptual thinker with strong technical skills (design and drawing).
- The ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Our extremely diverse work ranges from vernacular mountain cabin to cutting-edge modern. Organized as a collaborative environment, all members of the team participate in design, technical work, and construction administration.
Interested candidates - please put "Registered Architect" in the subject line and reference CA-01 at top of your cover letter. Email in a SINGLE PDF in order: cover letter, resume, salary requirement, references and portfolio (link ok) with the applicant's name and date as title (eg. 2013.01.04_JaneDoe.pdf) to email
Please no phone calls or faxes.
12/03/2013 :: Multi-Family Residential Architect
Mid-sized full-service design firm is seeking an Architect with a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience to join our team for a position in either Beijing, China or Las Vegas, Nevada. This person will work as part of the team during all phases of a project, working in either the Beijing office or from the Las Vegas office with teammates in Beijing, China. Travel to China will be occasionally needed from the position in Las Vegas.
Position requires a candidate experienced in conceptual design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration. Multi-family residential experience in traditional styles, such as European or American styles, is preferred.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in design development, architectural design, documentation, and detailing.
- Multi-family residential project experience is required.
- Completion of an accredited architectural degree program is required.
- Excellent verbal and graphic communications skills are required.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and manage multiple projects and deadlines are necessary.
- Proficiency in conceptualization, hand sketching, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite are desired.
- The ability to speak Mandarin is desired, but not required.
- Excellent salary and bonus will be provided based on skill and performance.
Please submit a short cover letter, resume, and work samples, including a description of the role applicant played in the execution of the project. Format should be PDF, maximum size of 5MB.
All material should be sent to both and email@example.com
Summerstone Asia, www.redoxidestudio.com
12/03/2013 :: Architect
GTM Architects is a rapidly growing, mid-size firm with experience in planning, architecture and interior design. Established in 1989, GTM has grown and diversified because of the firm’s commitment to excellence in both service and design. Located in Bethesda, MD, GTM serves clients in the Washington, DC metropolitan area and in 26 states nationwide. GTM has experienced a consistent growth in request for our specialties, which include commercial, corporate, single and multi-family residential, historic preservation, healthcare, hospitality, retail, educational, and athletic facility architecture and design.
GTM Architects is seeking a highly motivated architect with strong design, graphics and communication skills. Successful candidate must possess a positive attitude, an exemplary work ethic, and a sound knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Masters or professional degree from an accredited architectural program.
- On track toward licensure.
- 1-4 year(s) professional experience.
- LEED Accreditation (a plus).
- Proactive, positive, “can-do" attitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and Sketch-up.
12/03/2013 :: Senior Interior Designer
This challenging and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with experience in designing interiors of educational, healthcare or large scale corporate facilities, drawing, sketching and preparation of design presentation drawings.
The candidate must have the ability to create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases. The candidate should work well in a design team environment and with senior management. The candidate should have extremely strong inter-personal skills, strong graphics skills, be an effective presenter of ideas and concepts, possess knowledge of interior finishes and trends and be completely dedicated to client service. Aggressive, client oriented personalities with an aptitude for progressive design will succeed in this position.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Must have at least a Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design (must be FIDER accredited).
- Must be LEED accredited to be considered.
- Educational and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, Sketchup and Revit/BIM.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self motivated.
Design Search Associates, www.designsearchassociates.com