04/03/2013 :: Project Architect
Sayigh Duman Architects is a design focused architectural firm in New York City. Our energetic environment emphasizes strong concept exploration and a commitment to contemporary design. Our fast-growing office has a diverse portfolio with residential, commercial and institutional projects that is currently expanding.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect; the ideal candidate should have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of architectural design and construction experience.
- B. Arch required, M. Arch preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to perform confidently within a team to move projects forward.
- Experience with Construction Documents, with a strong emphasis on detailing of interior projects construction techniques.
- On site Construction Administration experience with direct coordination with contractors and consultants.
- Familiarity with NYC code and regulations.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and V-ray for drafting, modeling and rendering. Experience in grasshopper is preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite.
No calls. We are looking to hire quickly. Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples or links to online portfolio to email
04/03/2013 :: Senior Interior Designer
Widely-published firm specializing in modern, distinctive, high end residential and commercial architecture and interior design is seeking a dynamic and creative senior interior designer with minimum 5 years experience to manage interior design department and work directly with Principal.
The candidate must be self-driven, motivated and capable of executing both modern and contextually appropriate spaces. Applicant must be able to engage in all phases of a project from design through installation to FF&E.
Candidate should possess the following:
- Min 5 years of professional residential interior design experience.
- Degree from an accredited Bachelors or Masters program in Interior Design and or Architecture.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Rhino, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to create hand or computer rendered 3D images and communicate visually.
- Capability to develop multiple design themes and oversee all finish and material selections including fabrics, trims, furniture, lighting, fixtures, tile, plumbing fittings & fixtures, and accessories.
- Experience creating and managing schedules and budgets for multiple projects.
- Strong leadership, organization and relationship management skills.
- Strong communication skills and capabilities to work within a collaborative team setting.
- Deep knowledge of the design process and resources, including custom furniture, construction, specifications, colors and materials, and trends.
- Understanding that detail, exploration and editing are the most critical parts of the design process.
Please provide cover letter, resume, work samples, and salary requirements.
No phone calls, please.
Please send applications to email
, with ‘Senior Interior Designer’ as the subject.
04/03/2013 :: Interior Designer
North London based interior/architectural design consultancy who specialise in well crafted high spec domestic interiors. (offices overseas)
You will work on prestigious projects from mansions and palaces to luxury apartments, creating magic and style. You must have creative flair and attention to detail as well as the ability to communicate original ideas to your team. Good sketching ability and proficiency in AutoCAD is essential. Extensive experience of FF&E is a must.
You will have at least 6 years experience The perfect match for this interior design job will be a candidate with an immaculate attention to finishes. Ideally you will come from an established high-end design agency and be able to demonstrate proven skill such as a vast fixture and fittings knowledge and documentation evidence.
Apply for this Residential FF&E Interior Design job now by contacting Deborah D`Silva, Interiors Director at Adrem interiors on email
04/03/2013 :: Intern Architect
Wright Design is a growing architecture firm in Greenville, SC specializing in custom residential architecture.
We are seeking a motivated Intern Architect to support production of construction drawings for residential projects. Applicants must possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently. Must have a Bachelor's degree in Architecture. Master's degree in Architecture and residential experience preferred. Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp (or other 3D modeling program) and Photoshop required. This is a contract position with the potential for full time.
Resumes may be submitted to email
04/03/2013 :: Interior Architect
US based Hospitality Design Firm is seeking a Interior Architect with 7-10 years hospitality interiors design experience.
This position works closely with the design principal to establish design direction and heads the design team from concept design through project completion. Successful candidates will have the ability to translate design concepts to plans, elevations, and concept details for the rest of the design team to build upon. The position will also work closely with clients and hotel operators to ensure that both the aesthetic and operational requirements are met.
- Manage design team to meet project schedules, budgets and design quality.
- Lead design and development for projects including space planning, design of interior spaces in plans, reflected ceiling plans, elevations, construction & millwork details etc.
- Ensure continuity and consistency of design deliverables.
- Maintain project schedules and manage team priorities.
- Correspond and coordinate with consultants including lighting, landscape, structural, MEP, operation and technical, VE and construction etc.
- Review and check all work for design, accuracy and completeness.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of hospitality interiors design experience.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods, standards and building codes.
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and deliver.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Leadership skills to motivate team and mentor junior designers.
- Must be proficient in Revit, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite with good sketching and good graphic skills.
Design Search Associates offers a cash finders fee if you refer a candidate to us and we place that candidate in a position.
Design Search Associates, www.designsearchassociates.com