30/01/2013 :: Architect / Interior Designer
Smith Maran Architecture & Interiors, llc, is an award-winning, collaborative design boutique located in Montclair, NJ. The firm specializes in: innovative architectural and interior design solutions for corporations, retailers and institutions seeking to define or reconceive their public image; architectural and interior design for new residences; and creative transformations of existing homes. Through thoughtful integration of the practical and poetic, SMAI seeks to imbue each project with an appropriate, unique identity.
Boutique design firm in Montclair, NJ, seeks Architect/Interior Designer with a minimum of 8 years experience, including a minimum of 4 years NYC office interiors work.
Individual must be a team leader, strong in design development, management of construction docs and construction administration. Individual must have a modern design sensibility, fluency in AutoCAD, MSExcel and Adobe Photoshop, and possess 3D ability - freehand, digital or other.
This opportunity starts as a consulting position (2-3 days per week) with a likely conversion to project-based full-time employment.
Please forward a resume and cover letter stating interest, availability and salary requirements to email.
30/01/2013 :: Entry Level Architect
Founded in 1990 by Joseph Tanney and Robert Luntz, Resolution: 4 Architecture is a firm dedicated to addressing 21st century conditions through intelligent architecture and design. The firm consciously takes on a perspective facilitating the conditions required to develop sustainable methods, strategies and solutions for the current and long-range conflicts and changes facing our dynamic communities. They seek to investigate, re-investigate, work with the palpable, illuminate the obscure and understand the composite interface of architecture, its user and its context.
RES4 is currently seeking entry level Architects with 1-5 years experience. Responsibilities will include participation in all phases of the design / construction process. Projects vary in scale, type, and location with a focus on high-end residential and commercial work.
Candidates are expected to possess the following attributes:
- Strong design, graphic, communication, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in multiple computer programs including Revit, Vectorworks, 3D modeling, InDesign, Photoshop, FormZ, and others.
- Accuracy, enthusiasm, cCommitment, dedication, and humor.
Please PDF cover letter, resume, and samples of your work to email.
30/01/2013 :: Architect
CADI (Central Architecture Designs International) seeks part 3 qualified architects; strong concept designers who would like to live and work in Kunming, southwest China.
Our current projects include a large mixed-use urban development and several hospitality and residential projects for a Chinese developer.
As well as excellent concept design experience, you will also have used a range of design packages, including Rhino, AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe CS and Sketch Up.
Excellent intercultural communication skills essential; knowledge of China and Chinese desirable.
Please send your CV and examples of your design work from both your working life and your studies (up to 10 mb) to Sally Bird on email.
30/01/2013 :: Project Architect
We are seeking a capable, intermediate level interior architect. Work as key part of design team on all phases of project development from planning and concept design through design and construction documents for high-profile corporate, residential healthcare and institutional interior projects.
The following minimum qualifications shall apply:
- Education: Bachelor of Architecture.
- License: NYS Architectural Registration.
- Experience: 5-8 years relevant professional experience.
- Graphic Skills: Strong graphic skills.
- Design Skills: Strong interior design, 3D presentation, production and technical skills.
- Organizational Skills: Focused, articulate, well organized, and detail oriented.
- Software: Proficiency with ACAD/Revit and familiarity with other 3D software.
- Familiarity with architectural and interior details, finish materials, furnishings and fabrics.
- Other: Familiarity with building codes and LEED preferred.
To apply, return a completed downloadable application
, cover letter, resume and work samples to email.
Please place 'Project Architect: Interiors' in the subject line.
30/01/2013 :: Project Architect
Andrew Franz Architect, PLLC is a widely-published firm specializing in contemporary residential and commercial architecture and interior design projects. The firm is seeking a dynamic and creative project manager with minimum 5 years of experience. The candidate must be self-driven, motivated and capable of executing both modern and contextually appropriate designs. The applicant must be able to engage in all phases of a project from design through construction administration to FF&E.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Degree from an accredited Bachelors or Masters program in Architecture.
- Strong design and technical aptitude.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with excellent drafting skills.
- Familiarity with Office suite and Adobe programs.
- 3D rendering skills.
- CD development experience.
- Zoning and code familiarity.
- Consultant and DOB coordination ability.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
Please provide cover letter, resume, work samples and salary requirements.
No phone calls, please.
Please send applications to email, specifying the job title you are applying for in the subject.