29/01/2013 :: Senior Interior Designer
AvroKO is an award-winning design firm with headquarters in downtown Manhattan, seeking interior architecture design professionals with established practice, experience of over 7 years and a track record of impeccable design execution, to collaborate with our firm on a project or hourly basis.
We are seeking freelancers and/ or contract staff who seek to work on a variety of project ranging from hospitality design (restaurants, bars, hotels) to retail and residential design.
- Very strong design talent with a demonstrated post graduate emphasis in interior hospitality projects.
- Intimate knowledge of ff&e specifications.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD. Sketchup, and VRay knowledge would be beneficial.
- Strong presentation and rendering skills especially by hand.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, proactive and fast paced environment with ability to lead an established group of designers[AHH] and rapidly adapt to new project teams.
- Minimum BA/BS required in interior design or architecture.
- Must be available immediately and in the New York metro area.
Designer will work closely with the design team and partners in all phases of projects, from conception to execution.
- Prepare designs to meet the clients program, quality objectives, project constraints as well as AvroKO’s brand of design, with limited supervision required.
- Provide FF&E research, selects, budgeting and design presentations including mood boards, quick 3D hand sketching, and In Design presentations.
- Lead in design coordination within AvroKO i.e. between architecture, FF&E and graphics, and between Owners consultants and AvroKO.
- Coordination with vendors and manufacturers.
- Please submit your resume including salary expectations along with a portfolio to the provided email address. Please specify "Senior Freelance Interior Designer" in the subject line.
Submissions without requested content or that do not meet the basic requirements will be disregarded.
We are seeking candidates from the NY metro area only please.
29/01/2013 :: Junior Architect
Bade Stageberg Cox is an award-winning architecture firm based in New York City. The firm is organized as a collaborative studio environment, and is involved in a wide range of project scales, both locally and internationally.
We have currently have a short-term full time opening for work on an upcoming presentation. Candidates must have strong design skills, a demonstrated proficiency in model building, and must be available immediately.
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples in a single PDF of not more than 5MB to email, with "Junior Architect" in the subject line. We regret that only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
29/01/2013 :: Project Architect
We are looking for an able and enthusiastic Project Architect to work on high quality modern residential and education jobs.
Ideally you would be at least two years post Part II, pro-active and self-motivated, and with UK experience. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
We are a team of six and our current projects include new houses and significant alterations to houses and apartments, designs for a venerable London art school, and a fit -out for a new international school. Our clients are sophisticated and value the work of their architects. We use Vectorworks and can offer an immediate start.
Visit our website and apply with CV and an example of work to email
Alan Higgs Architects
77 Ashmill Street
Please do not telephone and please no agencies. We can only reply to applicants whom we may interview.
29/01/2013 :: French Project Architect
French speaking architect required to manage the offshore project portfolio.
Based in Mauritius, the successful candidate will work alongside the Director on projects predominantly in Reunion Island and Mayotte.
The applicant should be a qualified architect with at least 6 years relevant work experience and highly skilled in AutoCad. They must be fluent in both written and spoken french (prefarably first language level) and should have a good level of spoken english.
Our company profile will be online at world-architects shortly.
Please send your CV and portfolio with work samples (preferably PDF, <10 mb) to Geoff at email.
We look forward to receiving your application.
29/01/2013 :: Architect
Louviere, Stratton & Yokel, LLC (LSY) is a full service architecture firm specializing in the programming and design of technically-complex laboratory research facilities. We have extensive renovation experience and have performed rehabilitation and renovation design services for academic, research, laboratory and administrative buildings and facilities.
If you are looking to work on the cutting edge of architectural technology, then we are the firm for you. We are looking to hire Registered Architects, laboratory experience preferred, but not required.
- Challenging work on a variety of high technology projects.
- Great Salary.
- A great working environment.
- Excellent Benefits.
- Our office is located 1 1/2 block for the Downtown Silver Spring, MD Metro Station.