28/01/2013 :: Designer / Interior Designer
Gittings Associates in Princeton, NJ is looking for talented Designer/Interior Designer. Projects vary from traditional residential to contemporary institutional and commercial. You should possess superb conceptual, design and presentation skills. Open to full and part time employment for the right candidate. Selected personnel will be valued for their design input, but will need to assist with day to day architectural duties and completion of construction documents.
- 5 years minimum of professional work experience.
- AutoCAD proficiency, Revit experience a plus.
- Selection of material and color for presentation boards.
- Excellent conceptual design skills.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic design skills.
- Excellent rendering skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of current building techniques and materials.
- Ability to collaborate with client and in-house staff.
- Submit resume and samples of work showing both design abilities to email.
Please place 'Designer' in the subject line.
Submit files in PDF format, with all documents in one file if possible.
Do not submit Text, Microsoft Word, or AutoCAD files.
No phone calls, please.
Gittings Associates, P.C., established in 1997, is a full-service architecture firm in Princeton, New Jersey. The firm has 3 full-time and 1 part-time employees in a casual open studio work environment. Projects are fast-paced, varied, and include higher education, custom residential, religious, and commercial buildings.
28/01/2013 :: Project Architect
NC2 Studio is seeking a talented and well-rounded Project Architect with strong technical skills for Construction Documentation, Construction Administration and Project Management. The successful candidate will lead the project contract document and consultant coordination efforts for our most prestigious mixed-use projects.
Our immediate need is someone who has the ability to inspire and lead others, demonstrated skill in putting together quality construction documents, leading a large consulting team, and interfacing with Clients. This would also entail seeing a project through construction. An understanding of Type V over Type I podium construction desirable. Strong proficiency in AutoCAD a requirement, Revit experience a plus. NC2 Studio is an award winning multi-disciplinary design firm, providing full architectural and interior design services. In addition, we have been developing pre-fab homes and architectural metal systems with our BOK Modern line. This position is perfect for someone who wants to further develop their Project Delivery & Technical experience on a project from Design Development through Construction Administration and also who wants to explore expanding your architectural and design skills beyond conventional architecture to the metal products industry.
- Degree from an accredited architecture program.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Experience in multi-family and mixed-use projects.
- Excellent technical skills and an understanding of building systems.
- Excellent problem solver relating to design & construction.
- Must have experience with Construction Documentation, Construction Administration and working with general contractors.
- Experience in Type I through Type V construction.
- Excellent eye for quality control.
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD and organizing large complicated projects.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Sketch-Up, Photoshop, and InDesign skills a plus.
Contract and full time positions available.
28/01/2013 :: Interior Designers
Aedas has built its reputation on consistently being dynamic, talented, multi-disciplined and growing - in both expertise and stature. Our Health team is no exception. Due to recent project successes, we are now seeking Interior Designers with experience in creating exciting healthcare environments.
The successful candidates must have an extensive background in designing and managing the delivery of healthcare premises in the UK and internationally with extensive previous experience of leading a team on major healthcare projects.
Whilst we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact successful candidates for interviews.
f you are seeking a new challenge with a global design leader, please submit your CV and portfolio (not to exceed 5Mb) quoting reference "HINT/001: Interior Designers", expected salary and availability by email.
28/01/2013 :: Interior Architect
Internationally operating Drexler + Partner Architects was founded in Munich, Germany in 1973 and has realised a wide range of projects diverse in type and size with an emphasis on the premium healthcare-, and broadcasting sector. Current projects are located in Germany, China, Dubai (UAE), Kuwait and Spain.
Drexler + Partner China are now looking for an ambitious Interior Architect for their emerging China-branch located in Shanghai, to work on projects for the tourism and hospitality industry.
As successful applicant you will have at least 3 years of experience in design conceptualisation, and have excellent knowledge of vectorworks,CAD,Archicad, 3D Max, and Photoshop software (AutoCAD, Cinema 4D, Adobe Creative Suite). You should be able to work independently as well as in a team and have good design and graphic communication skills. International experience (particularly in China) and experience with tropical environments are preferred. Intercultural competence and vivid interest in Chinese culture are crucial.
Please send your CV and portfolio with work samples (preferably PDF, >5 mb) to email and indicate in the subject which job you are applying for!
We are looking forward to receiving your applications!
28/01/2013 :: Senior Project Designer
This talented designer will be a leader in innovation on a firm-wide level. The individual will lead the design process for both large ($100M+) and small institutional and corporate projects and must have the ability to lead design meetings with client representatives. The position requires a personable candidate with experience in design of educational, healthcare or large scale corporate facilities, drawing, sketching and preparation of design presentation drawings. The candidate must have the ability to create design concepts and continue the development through all design phases and be an effective presenter to large audiences. The candidate should work well in a design team environment and have extremely strong inter-personal skills. Aggressive, client oriented personalities with an aptitude for progressive design will succeed in this position.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Must be a licensed Architect.
- Must be LEED accredited to be considered.
- Proficient in Autocad, Photoshop, Sketchup and REVIT/BIM.
- Strong devotion to customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self motivated.