11/02/2013 :: Intern Architect
Kara Mann Design, a small interior architecture and design firm with offices in Soho and Chicago, is seeking a talented intern architect to join our NYC team. Current NYC based projects include high-end residential developments (Central Park, East Village, Chicago), private residences (Arizona, California, Colorado, Dubai, New York). The position involves assisting project architects in all phases of design and production, and the opportunity to work in a close-knit, fast paced and flexible environment on projects of various scales and in different points of completion.
- Work with project architects on design and layouts for new client proposals.
- Assist on updating project portfolio’s and website.
- Assist in production of ACAD drawings up to 100% CD.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture.
- High proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent skills in ACAD, Rhino (knowledge of rendering software like 3D Max and Vray a plus).
Please send cover letter with portfolio and resume to email with subject: Intern Architect.
Emails over 5 mb will not be reviewed.
Please to do not send emails to principal or general office inbox.
11/02/2013 :: Architect
PSD specialises in the design of healthcare buildings, primarily GP surgeries and treatment centres. We work closely with our sister companies Medcentres PLC and Healthcare & Community Construction.
We are looking for an Architect with at least 3 years post-qualification experience to work with and assist our principal Architect. You will work on all aspects of the design process, from initial meetings to project handover. Ideally, you will be fluent in AutoCAD with Sketchup experience also valuable.
Experience with BREEAM and other aspects of sustainable development is desirable, along with a strong practical interest in the construction process. The role will be based in our offices in Fordingbridge, although travel to sites will be necessary. Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email.
11/02/2013 :: Intern Architect
Westlake Reed Leskosky provides comprehensive fully integrated design and management services including architecture, engineering, interior architecture and design, lighting and theatre technology, sustainable design utilizing the LEED building rating system, master planning and programming. We specialize in innovative designs for Workplace Environments, Healthcare, Performing Arts, Museums, Interpretive Centers and other cultural venues, as well as Historic Preservation and Adaptive Reuse. This variety allows us to apply the full range of our design abilities and to draw upon existing areas of our expertise, while continually stimulating fresh, new ideas and approaches in our practice.
Immediate position available for Intern Architect (2-5 years experience) in our New York, NY Studio. Excellent CAD and rendering skills required.
Submit resumes and portfolio to email.
11/02/2013 :: Licensed Architect
Miner Feinstein Architects is looking for a talented licensed architect who understands how buildings go together, enjoys complex detailing, coordination with engineers, and can mentor young staff. This candidate must be self motivated, smart, and not above doing the dirty work!
- 8 - 15 years experience.
- AutoCAD and Revit Expertise.
- Experience working directly with Clients and Engineers.
- Must be able to travel to local job sites (DC Balto Metropolitan Area).
- Experience with Multi-Family Renovation Projects preferred.
If you are an architect who thrives on figuring out complex construction challenges and has the ability to develop a coordinated set of construction documents, we would like to meet with you. Please send us your resume!
11/02/2013 :: 3D Designer
Our client is a world leader in the luxury eyewear sector and the second-largest manufacturer of eyewear products and is urgently looking for a 3D Designer. You will be working in a high calibre team, across the whole spectrum of marketing activities in the Asia Pacific, based in the Hong Kong Regional Headquarters.
- Degree holder in Interiors, 3D Design or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 year experience.
- Exhibitions, Events, Set Design and/or Event fields preferred.
- Great team player but also be able to take ownership of their project.
- Excellent in 3D Max, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated & proactive.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is a definite advantage.
- Innovative, creative, outgoing, organized & attentive to details.
- Collaborating with the creative team with ideas.
For more information, please feel free to get in touch with Jessica Wong on +852 2915 2900 or email your updated CV and PDF portfolio examples (under 3MB).