04/01/2013 :: Senior Interior Designer
Award winning midtown Manhattan architecture/interior design firm is seeking a senior interior designer with 7+ years experience for exciting corporate, academic and health care projects for prestigious clients. Ideal candidate must be an innovative, creative thinker with the ability to articulate and present creative ideas exhibiting a strong design vocabulary. Responsibilities include establishing and managing project schedules and budgets, managing and mentoring a project team. Ideal candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Programming and space planning skills.
- Knowledge of current furniture, fabrics and finishes for commercial/healthcare interiors.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly experienced with both design of interior construction details, millwork, finishes and lighting.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Excel.
- Health care interior design experience.
- Bachelorís degree from an accredited University in Interior Design/Architecture.
No relocations. NYC area residents only. Must be currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Please send your resume, cover letter, salary request, and PDF samples to email.
04/01/2013 :: Architect
Amenta/Emma is a mid-size architecture, design and planning firm with 30+ employees located in Hartford and Stamford, CT, and Boston, MA. At Amenta/Emma you will become part of a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence on corporate, academic, retail, mixed-use and institutional projects.
Amenta/Emma is seeking architects with 1-3 years of experience for our downtown Hartford office.
- Required: BArch or MArch Degree.
- Proficiency in Revit.
- Strong communication, organization, team building and relationship management skills.
For consideration, please submit cover letter, resume, portfolio and three references in PDF format.
04/01/2013 :: 3D Designer
A leading International advertising agency are looking for a 3D Designer and handle full set of drawings including 3D rendering and production drawings based on brand guidelines and work with team to achieve design task. You will have experience in designing for events and road shows.
- Diploma or above in Design or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably from agency background.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiar in full set of production drawings.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work as a team.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
More experience will consider as a Senior 3D Designer
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Patrick Li with your updated CV and portfolio (<6mb), via email or on +852 2915 2900.
04/01/2013 :: Junior Architect
Marc G. Andre Architects is growing architecture in Fairfield Connecticut. This is small, vibrant and collaborative work environment.
Entry level position: temporary position may lead to full-time employement.
We are currently looking for a Junior level architect:
- 0-5 years of experience in all project phases.
- ARE candidate.
- Strong design and presentation skills, and experience with Construction Documents.
- Experience in Revit, Rhino, and Photoshop are advantageous.
- Must own transportation.
- US resident only(has work permit).
What do we offer:
- Competitive base salary based on experience.
- Medical insurance for full-time employee.
- Cost sharing for ARE study materials/Testing cost for ARE candidate.
04/01/2013 :: Interior Designer
Should be capable of handling all faculties of a project independently.
Candidates should possess good communication, ACAD and Photoshop skills with exposure to international design trends.