Speciality: Architect, Designer, Interior/Exterior Decorator
Location: Paris, France
Primary Language: English, Russian, French
Website or Homepage:
Phone: +33 777250190
Years in Business: 3-5
Primary Software: ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, 3Ds Max (Vray), Photoshop, CorelDraw
2009-2011 | Bouygues Bâtiment International (Turkménistan)
• Project Architect of president’s vacation home «Family villa». Following all phases
of project. (33 975m2 - total ground area, 1276m2 - area of building).
• Architecte of technical department’s team: design concept development.
2009 | Wooden Construction Agency (Russia, Ekaterinbourg)
• Architect. Residential sector. Particularity: wooden houses (150-250m2),
2008-2009 | Institut of design « Atlas projets » (Russia, Ekaterinbourg)
• Junior architect. Retail and commercial sectors.
2006-2008 | Bouygues Bâtiment International (Bouyguesstroi – Russia)
•Technical designer. Construction site of hotel « Hyatt » in Ekaterinbourg.
2011-2012 | Université Jean Monnet ( France, St-Etienne).
Intensive advanced training courses in french language.
2002-2008 | Ural State Academy of Architecture and Art (Russie, Ekaterinbourg).
Master degree in Architecture (6 years of studing).
1996-2000 | School of arts (Russie, Tobolsk).
• experience in concept design, schematic design, design development, construction document
• strong Hand Drawing, graphic and design skills
• experience working in international offices and different phases of architectural design
• ability to work in a fast-pace team environment and take on responsibility
• ability to communicate effectively with consultants and contractors and coordinating
work of consulting engineers.